Keep dreaming

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Keep dreaming

Postby da_ya » Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:50 am

Keep dreaming, achieve your goals, be consistent and be diligent. When we failed many times, think of your dreams. Abraham Lincoln, one of the President of America. He went through a lot of problems. At age 7, he needed to work and at early age, his mother died. He lost in the politics, his fiance died, his child died, when he run for the senate, he lost, count how many times he lost. He desire to go to law school but wont able to do it because he cannot afford it. But later on, he won as the president of the Philippines. He was great and honorable.

Be patient and be courageous. Hang out with positive people. What you think is what you became. When you were not able to achieve what you want right now, tell yourself, "I am near to what I am dreaming". Focus on the positive life, what you have, your blessing, your life. A person who suffer from health, or difficult to breathe, still trying to make his life better, how much more whom we are complete. Can work, can eat, can do things what we can.

Most of all, be thankful for the gift of life. We live ones in this world. Let us enjoy our life with our family, love ones and get rid of negativity. Because, what we think, is the product of what we are.
da_ya

Re: Keep dreaming

Postby cheryz » Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:15 am

yes its true daya :)... keep on dreaming one your dream will be come true :) and dont forget to faith in God. :)
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:05 am

For some instances i know some of my dreams it happens to me. likes the time i dont have work, the other night i dreamed about the work at this kind of shop my boss ask to to get this.... in a few weeks i got a job and the place were in my dream i was it happens and the situation about my dream are same. :)
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby crisipicada » Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:46 pm

When life is hard, we keep on dreaming that someday life will be okay. We have that inner struggle that we need to get out of our comfort zone of what we have right now. There is a drive out of our hearts that we needed to do something in order to be able to survive in this life. I for one experience this. I keep on telling my self, "God owns everything and He blesses His children" also He said, "I have plan for you, plan to prosper you and not to harm you". I live by these promises. And later on in life, the Lord is doing things to meet daily needs. On the other hand, the Lord teaches me to be able to know as what Paul said, "I know how to be abased and how to be abound, blessed be the name of the Lord".

When life is tough, just remind ourselves, there is always sunshine after the rain. It is easy to say but that is the truth. Sometimes, I just diverted my mind to something worthwhile like reading Bible and other inspiring books. Life is always good to live as much as we take care our hearts to live in what is good.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby angel » Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:47 am

Keep dreaming for one day it will come true :D i been very positive thinker and i want to make it real, maybe some but if will happen, i really trust God above all and by faith in him nothing is impossible.
angel

Postby crisipicada » Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:39 pm

when we get discourage because our dreams sis not realized for so long then we faint. but we must not faint but of goos courage. be with positive people and those who have good attitude towards life. looking to successful people
learn their ways and listen to their advice.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby cheryz » Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:10 am

Our life are not perfect yes we dream to become a professional, rich and fame someday but God gives us trials not to be what we want, he test us our patience how long it will last, faith and believe in him. Sometimes God makes us decision not to pursue our dream coz it might not able to happen then let us make a choice to live life doesnt he wanted to be a simple life.. ;)
cheryz

Return to General Forum