What Did You Eat Today?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What Did You Eat Today?

Postby cheryz » Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:57 am

As i woke up i ate some leftover from the birthday party they give us spaghetti coz my son loves it. :D we ate it and have some milk for my son and coffee for me. so i have late lunch i ate a little coz im full. ;)
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby angel » Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:56 am

Today our brunch was ginataang monggo :D fried chicken with garlic sauce so much rice leftovers so my mom make fried rice this eve dessert mango float and banana. So full when I'm home.
angel

Postby lyrehc » Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:16 am

Today I eat a little.. Some chicken curry soap and a cup of rice. But it hot here I want some ice-cream but I can't even buy it. Our room is also hot and so the water is. I want to eat food like halo halo good for summer food how I wish to have them here.
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby angel » Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:16 pm

I do have breakfast fried rice, bacon and hotdog with banana.... while having time to little check my email.. thanks no brownout this saturday i can do my work. Later our lunch my mom cooking pork stew.
angel

Postby lyrehc » Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:15 am

I am a slow eater today because i have this sinuses...its very hot...i only eat a little rice meal and a soup for my sinuses.
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby jadegil6 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:41 pm

Although it is difficult to eat the same foods everyday, I am trying to eat some foods that I saw on PBS tv (Public Broadcasting Service). It is a show featuring Dr. Joel Fuhrman, and he says that we should eat three foods everyday, and those are raw onions, mushrooms and leafy greens. He has a diet he calls G-BOMBS. This stands for Greens-Beans, Onions, Mushrooms, and Berries. he recommends that we eat these foods daily, and very little of anything else. He says we should not eat anything that is prepackaged, and we should avoid breads, potatoes, all oils, all sugars, and rice. I followed the diet for several weeks, but now I am slipping in some other foods because it is just too hard for me to eat only those veggies he recommends.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby cheryz » Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:42 am

Thanks Sir for that information.

I want to diet now and eat only G-BOMBS but how could i buy berries that too much cost here and also the mushroom :?: maybe i should eat leafy vegetables that more cheap than berries and mushroom. :D
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby crisipicada » Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:10 pm

Wow I think Filipino has difficulties in eating without rice. It is our stapple food. I just drink coffee with milk today with buiscuit. I was in a hurry since I need to clean the house and water my flowers in pots. So I kind of a hurry and was not able to cook.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby cheryz » Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:57 am

Yes im not full if no rice, just 1 cup of rice per meal its fine with me it depends on the viand :D hahaha :lol:
cheryz

Postby crisipicada » Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:37 am

Today, I eat healthy food. Most of it are green leafy vegetables. I try to eat that is nutritious as it is good for our health. Adding to that to have exercise and more liquid take in. As the saying goes, "what you eat is who you are". What do you eat, today?
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum