Bots searching for love

Moderator: youngj

Bots searching for love

Postby Chas » Thu May 20, 2010 10:06 pm

When I view this site I often see Yahoo[bot] or Google [bot] logged in and perusing the site. Why I asked myself :lol:

Are they looking for love, for a Filipina[bot] :D

I think they must be selfish as they never post despite the time they spend on the site. They are very knowledgeable, but must be shy as it is always necessary to ask a specific question. Then after asking the question you can get bombarded with masses amounts of information most of which you do not need or even use leaving them talking to themselves like a boring person at a party. :geek:

They are rich as they always work on commission trying to tell you about services connected with your question. This habit can be really irritating and must be one reason why they have yet to find love[bot] :lol:

So folks what characteristics do you think a [bot] looking for? :D Should Jaderune have a section for loveless [bots] :lol:

(no I am not drunk hehe)
Chas

Re: Bots searching for love

Postby m&m » Thu May 20, 2010 10:34 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you make me laugh since i started to read this :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Postby tom » Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:43 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: very funny stuff, chas...
    by the way, i don't think they are interested in being friends... i tried to send private messages to them, but they wouldn't let me :lol: .... its okay,though, because i think they are both males [at least i think they are, because their names are "google" and "yahoo"]... and i'm only attracted to bebots.... hehehe... malambot bebots... with malalambot na labi... hehehe
Last edited by tom on Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image"Weep not! Behold! the Lion of the tribe of Judah is victorious... and His kingdom will never end." (rev.5; luke 1:30-33;isaiah 9:6-7,11:1-10)
tom

Postby red » Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:22 am

Chas wrote:When I view this site I often see Yahoo[bot] or Google [bot] logged in and perusing the site. Why I asked myself :lol:

Are they looking for love, for a Filipina[bot] :D

I think they must be selfish as they never post despite the time they spend on the site. They are very knowledgeable, but must be shy as it is always necessary to ask a specific question. Then after asking the question you can get bombarded with masses amounts of information most of which you do not need or even use leaving them talking to themselves like a boring person at a party. :geek:

They are rich as they always work on commission trying to tell you about services connected with your question. This habit can be really irritating and must be one reason why they have yet to find love[bot] :lol:

So folks what characteristics do you think a [bot] looking for? :D Should Jaderune have a section for loveless [bots] :lol:

(no I am not drunk hehe)

LOL i think you were drunk when you wrote this. :lol:
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby purex » Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:41 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: You make someone's day bright.Bot is so persistent finding hi/her love. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Wn God knows yor READY 4 D rsponsibility of comitment,He'l reveal D ryt prson undr Hs tym& ryt circumstnces.Wait patiently,Dont waste Ur tym srching& wshing.Grow& b redy &yo'l see.God wl giv U a lov story far betr than U cud ever dreamed
purex

Postby tom » Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:07 am

Chas wrote:When I view this site I often see Yahoo[bot] or Google [bot] logged in and perusing the site..
sometimes i have seen msn[bot] and askjeeves[bot] logged in and looking :| ..... TODAY i saw alexa[bot]... i thought: finally a girl [bot] :D ... (a babae bebot)... hehehe, yes, when i saw alexa[bot], my day was brightened :D ... but, sadly, when i pm alexa.. she does not respond :( :cry: .... oh, well, hehehe :lol:
Image"Weep not! Behold! the Lion of the tribe of Judah is victorious... and His kingdom will never end." (rev.5; luke 1:30-33;isaiah 9:6-7,11:1-10)
tom

Postby Chas » Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:32 pm

Mmmmmmmmmmm!!! maybe Alexa is a Ladyboy[bot] and is too shy to reply :lol: Maybe they change from [bot] to [bayot]???
Chas

Postby wantingmore » Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:42 pm

Chas wrote:Mmmmmmmmmmm!!! maybe Alexa is a Ladyboy[bot] and is too shy to reply :lol: Maybe they change from [bot] to [bayot]???

Bayot? What does it mean? A boy girl? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ladyboy? Is there a lady like a boy? Homosexual i guess.
wantingmore

Postby Chas » Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:08 am

wantingmore wrote:
Chas wrote:Mmmmmmmmmmm!!! maybe Alexa is a Ladyboy[bot] and is too shy to reply :lol: Maybe they change from [bot] to [bayot]???

Bayot? What does it mean? A boy girl? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ladyboy? Is there a lady like a boy? Homosexual i guess.

I think Bayot = homosexual

Ladyboy - well that was an eyeopener. Google "Thai Ladyboys". These lads want to be ladys. It seems it can start from an early age. I read the Thai blog of an Australian teacher in Thailand called Brunty. He posts photos of the celebrations at the school when the kids dress up. One photo contained 4 'ladys' and he said only one was female and challenged his readership to guess which one. It was not easy.

It is amazing what is achieved with silicone implants and a scalpel. I read about the operation a lady boy has to remove his 'tackle' and have a false vagina created. Apparently they use the skin from the discarded penis to construct the false vagina as it is the only skin on the body that is flexible enough.

I just hope these souls who put themselves through so much pain find happiness when it is finished.
Chas

Postby bluebird » Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:20 am

Bots are persistent in searching for love
Everyday, every time they always online,
No matter what, they will wont stop
Because, love is important for someone's heart.

Bots, how long have you waited for the right time to come?
Did you find the love for the sweetest man or woman in heart?
Do not give up until you find one
Effort and time will always pay for the best love.
bluebird

Return to All We Need Is LOVE!