What was your day like?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What was your day like?

Postby cheryz » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:49 pm

Today the weather here is good and done with my part time job. Im Happy to work again :) Just arrived from home safe. While my son is fell asleep :)
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby toni » Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:33 am

I woke up so late almost 11 am and eat breakfast but the day is not as good as usual. I kinda sleep late due to friends chatting around house. Rain is all over the house and raindrops at home. It is messy and I feel irritated.
toni

Postby cheryz » Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:32 pm

I woke up early as 4am this morning my son was crying so loud when i touch his forehead a little bit hot :shock: i carry him but my eyes so tired and wanted to close i couldnt please anyone but myself, so im thinking maybe his hungry too, so made some milk and check his temperature again 37.9C and fell asleep again. Hope he will fine soon the big day is coming im so sad if his not feeling well. :(
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:35 pm

Today sun is up and my laundry will dry later :D been busy taking care of my son lately having cough and fever. Hard to took care when little ones is sick, you have patience even your tired the whole day cannot sleep well. Hope he will get will soon.
cheryz

Postby toni » Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:56 pm

Cold weather here right now and good to take bath on warm water. Wake up late today and eat food for breakfast almost 10am. When you sleep late it is hard to be awake so early.
toni

Postby cheryz » Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:35 pm

yes toni its hard to awake when you sleep so late :) so do i..
yes been raining since 6am here i heard that theres another typhoon is coming in PAR.
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:16 am

A sunny day here, No tonsillitis, but have cough and colds, feeling tired but have to wake up and do some house chores, id still have back pain in my lower back part its hard to bend or its like to bow...my mom told me due of fever. thanks god im feeling better except of back pain and cough its really hard to stand when your in fever you just want to lay down in your bed.
cheryz

Postby jadegil6 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:56 pm

I am glad that you have your Mom around to help you when you get sick. I hope you will feel better very soon.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby cheryz » Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:14 am

Thank you sir.

Today is partly sunny here. Thank you for giving me strength today just a little back pain but i can move already do House chores, my laundry stacked again :D . after house chores done my son fell asleep ;) his tired of roaming around.
cheryz

Postby jadegil6 » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:38 pm

I took a rest day today. I worked on my job 5 days last week, and yesterday I worked on my house with my helper, trying to get some projects finished. I need to have an appraisal done soon, and I have to finish so many unfinished projects before that can happen. Just like the old saying goes, a carpenter's house is never finished. :)
jadegil6
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum