MOVIE FREAK

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: MOVIE FREAK

Postby cheryz » Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:38 am

Im kind of busy now a days no time to watch movie, the last time ive finished the tv series of teen wolf season 5 half episode august 31 next would maybe december. im waiting for the Grimm i thought this september but its move october 31 huhuhu extended of waiting. :(
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby jadegil6 » Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:17 pm

My movie viewing is through Netflix, and more recently through Amazon Prime. I can see lots of movies as well as tv series and documentaries as well as stand up comedy acts. None are new, but there are some that are only a year old, and there is enough to keep me entertained. I am hoping to still be able to view Netflix once I move to the Philippines.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby cheryz » Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:23 am

Ill Try to search for netflix streaming sir but its says "Sorry Netflix is not available in your country yet" maybe for next year :) hope it will available. i only watch in youtube.
recently i watched "We are still here" movie. its creepy at the beginning of the story i thought it was boring but hey it makes me yell coz i shock when i saw the burn face of a girl.grrr :shock: but its a nice story.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby jadegil6 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:13 pm

Netflix costs me a fee of about $8.00 per month in the US. I have read that some Americans who have immigrated to the Philippines have some way to get around the netflix rules, and are able to watch it there in the Philippines. I will have to learn those when I move there.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby cheryz » Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:16 am

I thought its free sir :D okay i wont expect that it woulbe be free here, its need to pay more maybe double cost when it comes here.. i will watch in youtube only coz its free :) im paying internet then i will pay to subscribe again huhuhu :( any website thats free to watch movie except youtube?
cheryz

Postby jadegil6 » Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:50 pm

I am not aware of any, but there probably are some.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby cheryz » Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:04 am

Atlast Iim done watching insidious part 3 after of 3 times attempt finally I finished it. ;) it's freaking me out and suspense that makes me yell. In the end of story it's very heartwarming moment with her mom. I'm connected to feeling emotional. :(
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:31 am

The Series of Walking Dead is back this coming october 11 im so excited to watch it. The trailer is very suspense. Hope someone will download after the episode so i can watch it next week :).
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:46 am

Been waiting for this TV Series The Walking Dead, now im on 2nd episode :) the waiting is over. And Still waiting for the Grimm too.
cheryz

Postby jadegil6 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:43 pm

Grimm is scheduled to resume here this coming Friday night. I usually watch it, but I have never seen any of the Walking Dead shows.
jadegil6
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum