What was your day like?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What was your day like?

Postby cheryz » Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:06 am

Sir Its good to take a rest day for your busy work. :)

Today is very hot here even in early morning, i took shower right after im done with my son washing his poop :D, just finished my laundry and washes the dishes. Just make my work faster so if he awakes i can have little rest :) now i wanted to take shower again its so very hot.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:05 pm

Today the weather is partly cloudy here. Im early done with my laundry for my son clothes. Im done also preparing something to eat for him maybe later ill just buy some viand for our lunch. Im thinking of it, to buy only for lunch so i can save some money :idea: if i cook i spend much for ingredients. Have a Blessed day to all. :)
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby jadegil6 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:58 pm

It was another hot day here in Texas, and I worked rebuilding a balcony that was deteriorated, and weakened by rotted wood. Fortunately, I have a 23 year old helper who goes up and down the ladder, and I cut the wood and hand him the materials and tools because I am getting too old to do ladder work. Although he is young, he doesn't like getting up on ladders, or working 5 meters feet above the ground, but that is the project that I have this week, and I don't get to pick and chose what needs to be done. I have to do whatever it is that needs done. Such is life!
I am looking forward to this coming Saturday because at 6 PM, when my Texas Longhorns kick off the 2015 football season against Notre Dame. Expectations are not too high for our team this year, but maybe they will surprise me, and will be better than expected. I do love my alma mater's sports teams.....The University of Texas at Austin. Hook "Em Horns!!! :)
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby cheryz » Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:33 am

Good Luck to your Team Sir Michael I wish for them to win. Just Like for a cheer "Go Go Go Texas Longhorns!!! :D Everyone loves our alma mater and were proud of it. :)
Its raining since yesterday here and so tired with my little boy his so hyper now and loves to play ball. The small space in the house makes him wider by putting the things outside sometimes my patience to him is getting shorter i feel like im gonna yell at him, i think gonna lose my temper but i feel pity he is so cute and little to yell at.
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:54 am

Today is very busy for me i have so many laundry specially the heavy ones bedsheets :(, late afternoon when i finish all. Then my son is very hypher i left him while his drinking his dutchmill when i came back all the blanket are wet, i feel my blood is running up my head grrrr :oops: he pour all over our bed .. like he shake shake it all... i Cant finish my work then here is another one :( im really tired i wanted to sleep huhuhu...Now his sleeping for 2 hours but im not yet finish i just put it in basin for the water stop it maintenance will be back at night and tomorrow another laundry again.
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:40 am

i wake up late today coz i watched movie last night coz i stop playing online games coz the internet very slow its so annoying it cant load even google i have to wait for few minutes evey now and then so i decide to watch movie :D . Today i thank God for another blessings, so happy i buy needs for my son especially his milk :D Have a blessed day to all.
cheryz

Postby Chas » Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:42 am

Still travelling, bit of a long walk from home (needed to swim as well, joke lang). :lol:
Purwodadi Sugar Cane Mill, Java, Indonesia.

Purwodadi2.JPG
Purwodadi2.JPG (246.75 KiB) Viewed 8265 times
Chas

Postby cheryz » Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:47 am

Hello sir CHas so many (tubo) sugarcane. When I was young my cousins love to eat that while hunting the spider. :lol:
cheryz

Postby jadegil6 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:09 pm

Nice photo, Sir Chas. I hope you will enjoy your trip, and get some rest after that long walk.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby cheryz » Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:24 am

today, was so tiring having laundry for two days the weather here isnt that good its been raining for two days and my laundry stack again. And the weather makes me feel sick, in the morning it will sunny and mid afternoon the rains pours. This weather makes us sick my son started to cough :( .
cheryz

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum