What was your day like?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What was your day like?

Postby cheryz » Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:11 am

Today the sun is up :) so nice to see the sunlight my wet clothes well dry later :D anyway gotta taking care of my son his not feeling well coz of typhoon jenny. Why do babies dont like the taste of medicines and vitamins? i really have hard times when he started to take vitamins i have to say i will give you chocolates or we will go outside but sometimes it makes me feel annoy i just make him cry to drink his medicine, my heart broke when i saw him crying :( but he have to drink for his own good to feel better.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby jadegil6 » Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:58 pm

I had a hard one yesterday. I am rebuilding a fire-damaged building, and I have the roof off, and started putting the pre-engineered trusses onto the roof (2 story) with a crane. I tried loading them by hand with 8 men, but couldn't do it because they are just too heavy. The crane was $125 per hour, and it took 10 hours with that, so $1,250.00. I have a 7 man crew now, with 2 new men who started today. Both are highly experienced framing carpenters, and I hope that we can get the framing finished and the roof decking on by this time next week. Work goes slower when you get off the ground, and it can be dangerous work. I am no longer climbing like I did when I was younger, and I just give orders from the floor or ground, and let these younger guys climb and nail. I do climb on the ladders, and nail what I can from them, but I will no longer walk rafters or get on the roof. There is still lots I can do from the ground, especially cutting the wood as needed. I will be so glad when this roof is on because it is super stressful these days. I am hoping that I can get the roof on before it rains again. Plus it is still so hot here. We tied a record of 95 F today that was set in 1922 for today's date (9-30) .
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby cheryz » Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:54 pm

I salute you Sir your very hardworking person even how dangerous it is.

Today done with my laundry even the weather isnt good. And the bad news is, another typhoon is in PAR name Kabayan after jenny now here comes again :(. We pray it will left soonest and may not affect too much especially in luzon area. And my son still sick i keep on watching him and pray that he will be fine. Have a nice day to all.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby jadegil6 » Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:34 am

okie dokie...now it's working. Yesterday, I tried numerous times to reply here, but was never able to get the window to open, and so I started a part 2 topic. I am glad to see that it is responding today because there has been a lot of activity and interest on this topic.
My day today will be spent in final preparation of some balikbayan boxes of my things that I am sending to the Philippines, and the door-to-door delivery company will be here around noon to pick them up. I will go to church this morning as well, and then spend the afternoon resting and hopefully, I will get a few new profiles added to the other site.
Good day to all. :)
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby cheryz » Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:54 am

Yes your right sir. its working now :)
today we have heavy rain here.. Me and my son watching kids playing in the rain :) so much fun when your young :) starting morning until afternoon its been raining, this evening little rain only. My son love to sleep maybe because his not feeling well until now and he only drink milk, not so much with solid foods, i just keep in watch all day no chores was done. hopefully his getting better soon. :)
cheryz

Postby Chas » Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:52 pm

Doing a lot of walking at the moment. Saw this sunset.

PA030015.JPG
PA030015.JPG (110.89 KiB) Viewed 9768 times

Then had a bit of a stormy day

PA060028.JPG
PA060028.JPG (131.04 KiB) Viewed 9768 times

All in the UK.
Chas

Postby cheryz » Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:09 am

Amazing shot Sir Chas :) i like to watch sunset however the stormy shot was capture so good and a very nice view a the top :)
cheryz

Postby angel » Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:17 am

Sorry Guys been busy last few months. Now im back but not very active so much obligations and priority in life and have no time to post. lately im taking care of my father, you know its getting older and having some health problems Hopefully his doing good thanks God. thats all for now. Good day to all.
angel

Postby crisipicada » Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:43 am

Day is good, and very fulfilling. When you commit your day to the Lord, He will give us strength and the power to do our work. He is able to work in us and do what is suppose to do. As it is in the book of Proverbs, Commit thy thoughts unto the Lord and thy thoughts shall be established. How was your day today? Fulfilling?
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby cheryz » Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:36 am

We have a bad weather coz there's a typhoon name Lando. The antenna of our television on top of our roof was blewn by the wind. the electricity got off and on until its black out the wholeday. Im prayin for the typhoon will gone soonest in PAR. Please pray for our country especially people suffering the typhoon now in Luzon area. Keep safe everyone.
cheryz

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum