MOVIE FREAK

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: MOVIE FREAK

Postby cheryz » Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:49 pm

That's great to know Sir, Maybe on Monday I can watch Grimm hope it's available in you tube. The walking dead is one of the great tv series I've watched.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby crisipicada » Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:50 am

Usually, I go to movie house with my sister. Since we are free at SM to watch movie and just give your ID for verification. I feel bad at first because the sound is so loud. One time long time ago, my niece said, "Mama, the tv is so big and it is so loud", in our language. I try to laugh since it was her first time to watch in the movie house at her age 10
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby angel » Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:49 am

Hey Cheryz Walking dead is back i heard Glenn is dead? hmm i like him its kind of hard to accept that he died in this season. I thought his one of main character. I feel sad for maggie :(
angel

Postby cheryz » Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:42 am

I don't know if glen is dead maybe his not :) just a twist in the story haha though. Waiting again for next episode.
I already watched Grimm and it's so good to see my idol Nick :D.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:47 am

Update to walking dead season 6 episode 7, in this episode about Glenn is really dead? Finally my waiting is over Glenn is so alive yepey. Glad that his alive one of pioneer character since season 1. I like there characters Rick, Daryl, and Glenn.
cheryz

Postby lyrehc » Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:30 pm

Do you believe in life after death or the reincarnation? Will i have seen this movie 2 spirit and it's kind of sweet that in there past life they love each other and never been with each other in the end, in the future this couple was trying to change there past. Try to watch it and you will enjoy the movie too.
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby cheryz » Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:44 pm

Thank sis for sharing :) i will watch it soon :). the title is 2 spirit?
cheryz

Postby crisipicada » Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:20 pm

i still believe that there is life after death. The idea or concept of reincarnation is not biblical. When we come to end in life, we will face judgement, if we receive Jesus Christ, we have Christ in life and we are in Christ. And Christ is life. Therefore we have life in Christ.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby lyrehc » Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:57 pm

crisipicada wrote:i still believe that there is life after death. The idea or concept of reincarnation is not biblical. When we come to end in life, we will face judgement, if we receive Jesus Christ, we have Christ in life and we are in Christ. And Christ is life. Therefore we have life in Christ.

I also believe in that crisi but sometimes movies are just a part of entertaining, its a taiwanese movie and i think its a buddies kind...life after death is very true we all know that the Lord raise from the death and be God and now worthy of all our praises..
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby angel » Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:19 am

lyrehc wrote:
crisipicada wrote:i still believe that there is life after death. The idea or concept of reincarnation is not biblical. When we come to end in life, we will face judgement, if we receive Jesus Christ, we have Christ in life and we are in Christ. And Christ is life. Therefore we have life in Christ.

I also believe in that crisi but sometimes movies are just a part of entertaining, its a taiwanese movie and i think its a buddies kind...life after death is very true we all know that the Lord raise from the death and be God and now worthy of all our praises..

Praising, Believing, Faith and Accepting Christ in our life can prove even death we don't have to fear because we know Christ is with us. Your surrendering your body and soul to him. No matter what happen you know Christ is with you. :)
angel

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum