2016 Presidential Election

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

2016 Presidential Election

Postby toni » Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:12 pm

Pinoy indorsed DILG Mar Roxas for presidential race in 2016 election. While on the other hand, Vice President Binay facing many allegations and court hearings due to many cases for complaints against him. Is this just tactics of the opponent so Binay's reputation be damaged since he is popular? Any can drop comment of who will deserve to be the next president and why you choose him or her.
toni

Re: 2016 Presidential Election

Postby angel » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:34 am

For my opinion Roxas is one of my favorite last vice president election but sad to say he lose. Now his running again ill support him. Ill support our president too. Ill think mar Roxas can be a good president.
angel

Postby crisipicada » Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:33 pm

Attorney Duterte, mayor from Davao, has already filed a candedacy this month. I thought he wont run for president. He has the top score during survey lately. So who is your bet? Let us pray for safety for the election. I believe there will be many circumstances comes like killing, so let us pray.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby lyrehc » Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:11 pm

Will i am out of town I think I cant make it to vote on election...i will still vote for Mariam defense Santiago. I think i like her she's strong and very intelligent, not just ordinary person but a crazy as will... :lol: :lol: :lol: She's not scared of anything. Suzette has a lot of votes and his kind of popular right now. He had many supporters. I just hope that we are going to have a clean and honest elections.
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby crisipicada » Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:20 pm

I like Miriam Santiago. I like the way she speaks and she is so intelligent person. She makes people arrive and make jokes. I think she has a chance to win.
crisipicada

Postby crisipicada » Tue May 10, 2016 1:33 am

Mayor Duterte of Davao is leading in the presidential race for almost 6 million votes against DILG Secretary Mar Roxas. it is more than 70% of the votes being counted. If he wins this election, he is the first president of the Philippines coming from Mindanao.
crisipicada

Postby cheryz » Thu May 12, 2016 1:18 am

Yes crisi, senator grace Poe and senator Roxas already conceded. That means Mayor duterte is now the next president of the philppines.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby jadegil6 » Fri May 13, 2016 8:46 pm

Let's all hope for a good future for the citizens of the Philippines.

Here is what I have seen about the new beginnings for Duterte's Administration:

Here is the 8-point economic agenda:

1. Continue and maintain the current macroeconomic policies of the Aquino government;
2. Accelerate infrastructure spending by addressing bottlenecks in the Public-Private Partnership (PPP) program;
3. Ensure attractiveness of the Philippines to foreign-direct investments by addressing the restrictive economic provisions in the Constitution and our
laws enhancing competitiveness of doing business in our economy;
4. Pursue a genuine agriculture development strategy by providing support services to small farmers and rural development;
5. Address bottlenecks in land administration and management systems;
6. Improve the income tax system to make it progressive;
7. Expand and improve the implementation of the conditional cash transfer (CCT) by considering inflation; and
8. Strengthen basic education system and provide scholarships for the tertiary education.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby cheryz » Sat May 14, 2016 10:24 pm

All i knew about his agenda is only number 1. continuity of Pres. Aquino macroeconomic policies, he made a good decision. and the rest hope it will pursue in near future :)
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby angel » Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:21 am

Duterte's has a huge impact to people thats why he won over roxas. Campaign really works especially his supporters are more on actors and masa supporters. I hope he will become a better president for 6 years im not his supporter but i will accept and believe he can make Philippines better.
angel

Return to General Forum