What was your day like?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What was your day like?

Postby cheryz » Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:32 am

Hello angel I'm glad you could get some time again here it's nice to see you posting again :D

The weathers here makes me feel sick in morning its sunny then a little bit in afternoon it's raining. Done with my laundry even I'm not feeling well but need to be done. My son vaccines was schedule yesterday but moved next week because he still have cough and colds again it's kind of hurt and worried that I thought his feeling fine but then one night you heard him coughing and crying again just for two days his been okay maybe it was my fault too, why I let him play. :( now I learn from it.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:43 am

Today the weather is so hot. Still have coughs but doing better now. My son miss to go out of our house so this afternoon I Decided we walk along side the street. After 30 minutes we went home. I'll prepare for dinner and take time to browse internet.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:59 am

We celebrate my sister birthday today it's simple but full of happiness together with her classmates. Reminiscing my high school days. When your young you must enjoy your high school life.
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:55 am

did a part time job this morning for Sir Michael Thank you so much sir. Right after we went to doctor for my son had schedule for vaccines. As expected he cries again so loud before we enter the doctors room he want us to go outside the room because many people watching him and he little bit shy while waiting for our turn I try to make him laugh and talk to other kids so may he comfortable but he refused it until its our turn at first he look at the doctor and the assistant and he begin to cry again, I feel pity for my son the first inject was losen because of his strength and keep on moving his body then the doctor ask for another assistant nurse to avoid his movement until its done. And The funny thing was right after finish he stop crying and he said Bye and wave his hand to them and with flying kiss :). Kids is so adorable nowadays.
cheryz

Postby angel » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:04 am

cheryz wrote:We celebrate my sister birthday today it's simple but full of happiness together with her classmates. Reminiscing my high school days. When your young you must enjoy your high school life.

Happy Birthday Day to you little sister Cheryz. My High School Days was awesome too... when you have leisure time to watch pictures suddenly you remember your high school moments and you wanted to bring back that happy and sad moments :D Time flies fast must treasure with loveones.
angel

Postby cheryz » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:58 am

Thanks angel. I Been busy doing house chores. My laundry was stack again :( tomorrow is another day to wash. Have a blessed day everyone
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:54 am

We have a good weather today, its so windy I like it the wind blews my hair. Were outside the house playing with my son. He likes it when I run after him.. Catching him in the street. He is enjoying when his outside playing with other kids. No house chores for today just for my son. :D
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:49 am

I read that their would be a Black out in our area so i early woke up and prepare foods and did house chores. we stay outside for its a bit windy and get some fresh while my son is playing with rock stone he collect it and threw it thats made me angry with his actions now :D i try to higher my voice so he would listen but keep on going his doing so i let him what he wanted to do while im their at his side watching him. Im thinking his little kid and he really wants to play so i let him :)
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:37 am

Today the weather is so good. All house chores done. My laundry was done finally since yesterday. :D while my son is sleeping I have time to get update with my social media. :D while watching TV. Have a blessed day everyone.
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:18 am

I been busy last weekend for assisting my sister vacation trip with his fiance. Right after i got sick because of long day trip accompanied them after 4 hours of travel we made it in Punta Bulata Resort weve lunched after that we travel back again to bacolod and make it 5 hours due to heavy traffic and many loaded trucks loaded of sugarcane. So very tiring but when i saw the resort its worth it So beautiful place and so relaxing. I hope one day i can stay there for one night. ;)
cheryz

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum