Moderator: youngj

Re: CHRISTMAS IN JULY SWEEPSTAKES

Postby jadegil6 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:26 pm

Previous Prize Amounts:..........................New Prize Amounts:
Grand Prize: $135.00..............................Grand Prize: $155.00
Second Prize: $95.00..............................Second prize: $115.00
Third Prize: $75.00................................Third Prize: $95.00
Fourth Prize: $55.00..............................Fourth Prize $75.00

Does that make any of you happy? Why did I increase the prizes by so much at once? Because June 8th is the one year Anniversary of the Forum, and its my way of saying thanks to all of the members who are helping to make the Forum successful.. So if you are not participating in the Sweepstakes, you still have about 5 weeks left to enter, and you can enter once every 24 hours by sending me a Personal Message with the word, Sweepstakes, in the subject line.
Good luck!!!
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby crisipicada » Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:59 am

Wow this is good news
Last edited by crisipicada on Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby crisipicada » Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:59 am

Very happy to hear about the new on Christmas in July Sweepstakes. Keep on posting for a greater chances of winning.
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:43 pm

This is a great idea and fun. If I win mine goes to the orphanage. :)
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:51 pm

Edwin wrote:This is a great idea and fun. If I win mine goes to the orphanage. :)

Wow good for you. Thanks that you have the heart to give it to the Orphanage. :D
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:29 am

crisipicada wrote:
Edwin wrote:This is a great idea and fun. If I win mine goes to the orphanage. :)

Wow good for you. Thanks that you have the heart to give it to the Orphanage. :D

I am entering every day, so who knows? That is such a sacrifice that those people are making to run the orphanage to give those kids a place to call home! God will reward them. Two of our granddaughters were left alone to much of the time over a period of several years until things got bad enough for them that they were no longer safe or happy to be by themselves, so we rescued them, and now they and their pets are here with us. We pray for our daughter that she will turn to the Lord. She called us in the middle of the night a short time back to ask us to pray for her and her guy, so that is a good sign. Another fellow we practically raised we have been praying for him because we took him to church when we had him, and he took Bible correspondence courses when he was a little guy. We pray the Lord will help him remember what he learned, and help him turn his heart to the Lord. We saw his great aunt and found out that he has a good job, so we are happy about that.
Edwin

Postby Edwin » Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:36 am

crisipicada wrote:

It is a funny thing, because I had already decided that if I won I would give what ever it was to the orphanage, and then I read where that if a guy wins he has to give it to a filipina or to the orphanage. I didn't know about that rule when I decided that I would give mine to the orphanage.
Edwin

Postby jadegil6 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:27 pm

That WAS one of the Rules in the last Sweepstakes that ended before Christmas, but it is not a Rule of this Sweepstakes. If you are a man, and if you win, then you can collect the money of you want it.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby donalie » Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:35 pm

hi.. i am new here. i want to post everyday to win the sweepstakes.
donalie

Postby Edwin » Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:29 am

It is okay because I decided that before I thought I was obligated to pass it to a filipina or the orphanage, I had already decided that if I win, whatever I win I want to give to the orphanage. Now I will win for sure, right? :lol: :lol: It is a fun game anyway.
Edwin

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum