i love you because...

Moderator: youngj

Re: i love you because...

Postby angel » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:26 am

I Love You because you made my day complete, for every tears that falls you wipe it to bring joy to me, for every miles far away from you, you make me feel your near the sound of your voice that comforts me.
angel

Postby cheryz » Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:48 pm

I love your intelligence
I love your passion for life
I love how every time I look at you, you take my breath away
I love how I thank God every day for bringing someone as wonderful as you into my life
I love how my heart skips a beat when you walk into a room
I love the ways you choose to show your affection for me
I love the way you inspire me to be more than I am
I love you just the way you are
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby lyrehc » Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:12 pm

"I want to be the friend you fall hopelessly in love with. The one you take into your arms and into your bed and into the private world you keep trapped in your head. I want to be that kind of friend. The one who will memorize the things you say as well as the shape of your lips when you say them. I want to know every curve, every freckle, every shiver of your body.
I want to know where to touch you, I want to know how to touch you. I want to know convince you to design a smile just for me. Yes, I do want to be your friend. I want to be your best friend in the entire world.”.
This is because i love you..i want to be your bestfriend where you can depend on...
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby angel » Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:11 pm

To my dearest daughter, as you grow older I want you to fly out like a free bird. Go forth and pursue all your dreams. Live life to the fullest and make sure that your happiness is second to none. And while you are at it, just remember that every time you need a hug or a place to call your own, I’m always here. I Love you.
angel

Previous

Return to All We Need Is LOVE!