Half thousand

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Half thousand

Postby angel » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:30 am

crisipicada wrote:Congratulations to this forum that until now it is still here and continue to work. It is just that it needs more subscribers and write here. So, everybody is encourage to share their thoughts and be part of this forum.

Good to know that crisi :) its nice to encourage people to know and make some new friends and i think some are just reading in forum :) just like me before :)
for someone reading this its nice to share ideas dont be shy :)
angel

Postby crisipicada » Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:20 am

I did not think too much, it is already 6 years been here the forum has started in operation. Seems that not too much writing their thoughts over here. Is there a way to increase the subscriber or member?
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby lyrehc » Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:23 pm

We have a lot of members but only few who is willing to join our topic all most are busy I think, others sometimes only read our forum but don't comment or something. But still I'm really glad we are still making this a success... We are still here through thick and thin..im grateful of Jameson and I'm very thankful.
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby jadegil6 » Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:17 pm

Who is Jameson???

I have the Sweepstakes to try to entice people to participate, but it hasn't worked that well. I wish I knew how to get more people to post.
I do want to thank each and every one of you who are posting.

Thank you!!!!
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby Chas » Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:14 am

jadegil6 wrote:Who is Jameson???

!

Surely the well known brand of whisky. Lyrehc is just revealing what a party animal she is!!! :lol: Joke lang. Lyrehc might be great at a party, but I doubt she drinks whisky :D
Chas

Postby jadegil6 » Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:45 pm

Ahhhsoo....now I know what lyrehc was referring to. Good old Jameson Whisky. I guess the cold weather in Egypt has convinced her to drink a hot toddy or two to warm her blood. Trudge onward through the fog, Ms lyrehc! Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!! :lol:
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby lyrehc » Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:10 am

Hahahaha...oh sorry i mean jaderune now i got your attention...it was very late i mean it was almost 1am when i post sometimes my i posted twice with the same topic...hahaha...i think i was really tired...anyway to those who ask jamesone...i dont even know a name like that...i laugh out loud when i read this....gosh...im so sorry guys its a tires mistake..but hey i got you there.. :lol: :lol: :lol:
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby cheryz » Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:10 am

Hey sis atleast you got there attention :lol: there curious who is JAMESON? A big questiomark lol :lol: i think its the keypad in your cellphone that makes automatic type in english, by accidentally mistype it instead of Jaderune the correction is jameson. Sometimes i got same mistake too.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby lyrehc » Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:27 pm

I have there all eyes.... :lol: :lol: :lol: , yes i think its my phone mistake...lol...i just do hope i can drink here, will chas was a drinker to a whisky brand maybe...but i havent seen one of that brand...the next time will have a drink and chas will be incharge of it... :lol: :lol: :lol:
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby Smiley » Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:41 pm

I'm not a huge fan of Irish Whiskey but it is ok in its own way. I much prefer either a blended or a single malt Scotch.I guess that there isn't a lot of that floating around Egypt right now.
Smiley

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum