What Did You Eat Today?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What Did You Eat Today?

Postby crisipicada » Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:47 am

I have a good appetite lately. Lots of gathering and lots of food. Not only that, lots of chika chika with family relatives. I have a good time with my relatives from abroad who came back Philippines last week. From Canada, US and from other part of the pHilippines. Nice to have a good relationship and the moments spend are just really encouraging.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby cheryz » Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:09 am

This Christmas season, were celebrating with our love ones but i love is food trip i really love to eat :D that if christmas im expecting too much gaining weight whereever you go each your neighbor preparing for christmas eve but most of all were celebrating of birth of jesus christ. :D
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby lyrehc » Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:04 pm

I really love chicken soup during this cold winter time.. My fellow co-workers cook a different chicken soup this day and it's delicious, I have a full meal and that soup has a lot of vegetables.. I don't even know how she cook it it was definitely delicious...i hope she can teach me how to cook it sometime.
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby cheryz » Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:19 am

One of my favorite is Pork stew with beans super delicious since i was small i really love this kind of food especially the one who cooked was my mom the taste is very delicious, and i can eat 3 cups of rice :D super full.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby lyrehc » Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:46 pm

I eat pasta today an indonesian friend cook for our breakfast and what she did was amazing..the pasta was very hot it has a chili finger cut stripe and ground beef anf onion and a vegetable she put...it doesnt have a tomato sauce but the taste was very delicious..
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby crisipicada » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:23 pm

This morning, I ate beef soup and rice and also a cup of fruit salad. was hungry since did not eat my dinner last night.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby angel » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:00 pm

I eat wheat bread and coffee for my breakfast. For my lunch i want some dried fish and vegetables ;)
angel

Postby Smiley » Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:21 am

Well,it's off to work again. Had peanut butter and banana on toast.That should hold me til I get back.Maybe tomorrow I will do a pork roast in the slow-cooker with potatoes,onions,and carrots. I love getting home to a ready meal.
Smiley

Postby lyrehc » Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:56 am

I have a delicious fried rice this day with vegetable and chile...we also have chicken adobo and its one of a kind..today its my turn to cook i need to think what should i prepare..i have chicken menudo in mind but what else should i try??
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby cheryz » Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:17 pm

lyrehc wrote:I have a delicious fried rice this day with vegetable and chile...we also have chicken adobo and its one of a kind..today its my turn to cook i need to think what should i prepare..i have chicken menudo in mind but what else should i try??

Pork stew or chicken estopado try sis.
I lost my appetite I haven't eat just water this morning, I'm feeling better but want to sleep.
cheryz

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum