Half thousand

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Half thousand

Postby lyrehc » Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:58 pm

There is non of like that here but in our bar theres alot of wine and a whiskey too...i much preffer drinking wine than whiskey its hard in the tummy...there is a ladies drink i like in the philippines and its called margarita and its delicious kind of drink...i also like a light beer...
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby crisipicada » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:25 pm

Well, I guess it takes time or maybe just need some advertisements that this forum exist. Or maybe try to make it interesting. I am sure Mystic can do it and to make this forum more appealing to people.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Chas » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:21 pm

lyrehc wrote:I have there all eyes.... :lol: :lol: :lol: , yes i think its my phone mistake...lol...i just do hope i can drink here, will chas was a drinker to a whisky brand maybe...but i havent seen one of that brand...the next time will have a drink and chas will be incharge of it... :lol: :lol: :lol:

If I am in charge it will be red wine with a nice meal in Trattoria Uma next to L'Fisher Hotel. On a lads night out I will drink lager, such as Italian Peroni. I will also drink chilled Peroni (SML in Pinas) on a hot day. Otherwise I drink red wine. I rarely drink whisky these days , though I occasionally have a Gin and Tonic with ice and lemon.

Just over 12 months ago at my annual health check my bad cholesterol level was higher than the good cholesterol. My Doctor suggested I have a regular glass of red wine as it changes bad cholesterol to good cholesterol. At my most recent checkup a couple of weeks ago my Good cholesterol was much higher than the bad. On both occasions the overall cholesterol level was not too high. So the red wine worked :D

Now my doctor says not to drink red wine every night as it might increase cancer risks. So I have wine free Wednesdays and Sober Sundays!! :lol: Wednesdays and Sundays are very boring now :lol: but healthy!!
Chas

Postby jadegil6 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:51 pm

I have never known much about Egypt. Do they allow drinking of alcohol there? I know many countries in that part of the world do not allow drinking alcohol.
Jameson...jaderune...hey, they are close enough....right? No harm done, lyrehc. Don't let those Egyptians overwork you. They have been known to be "slave drivers". lol

Maybe I should take up drinking again. It has been over 12 years since I had any alcoholic drink. But my bad cholesterol is very high, and the herbal supplements I take don't seem to be doing any good, so maybe I should hit the wine bottles again.
Once upon a time, someone would ask me, "Do you drink?" My response was always, "Wino" :)
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby Chas » Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:06 am

That is an awful joke, 'Wino', perhaps worse than my Nun joke!! :lol:

Only red wine works. Maybe you should go for the Mediterranean diet. Plenty of red wine, olive oil, green salad, etc. I avoid white wine and sparkling wine. A very rare exception is chilled Prosecco served with pistachio nuts on a very hot day. A nice way to 'chill' out in the back garden with friends.

When cooking a stir fry, and sometimes when cooking sausages, I use coconut oil. It is the healthiest oil to cook with. Despite the smell of coconuts I have not found it flavours the foods.
Chas

Postby lyrehc » Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:51 am

That was indeed a funny joke....they are allowed to drink in egypt there are aristocrat member here that has a lot of drinks in there house..there are a lot of bar around the place...wine is very helpfull to your health but dont over do it or it will make you crazy... :lol: :lol: :lol: Now all of us laugh it make me worry the day i re-read my post i was such a horrible writter :lol: :lol: :lol: But chas will do his share next year he has to treat us all to a drink...
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby Chas » Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:14 am

lyrehc wrote:That was indeed a funny joke....they are allowed to drink in egypt there are aristocrat member here that has a lot of drinks in there house..there are a lot of bar around the place...wine is very helpfull to your health but dont over do it or it will make you crazy... :lol: :lol: :lol: Now all of us laugh it make me worry the day i re-read my post i was such a horrible writter :lol: :lol: :lol: But chas will do his share next year he has to treat us all to a drink...

It would be fun to have a meal in Trattoria Uma with Michael, Smiley and the three Bacolod Babes. Perhaps Mystic and Crispi could join the party flying in from Italy? and CDO. Sadly I think it would be too difficult to arrange and coordinate. But I will raise a glass to you all and wish you well on Christmas Day.
Chas

Postby lyrehc » Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:13 pm

I think thats all what we can do for now chas, we should cheers for the up coming christmas..anyway did you hear that angel and cheryz we are the bacolod babes :lol: :lol: :lol: ,what will we call chas then??? The traveler baby :lol: :lol: :lol: , its a nice plan if we all met up and have a nice chat in a beach..speaking i think mystic and crisi can go with us, i know they will love it but italy is very far, anyhow there will always be a time for everything.,but for now as what chas has said lets all raise a glass for christmas...
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby angel » Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:00 am

That would be Great Chas! Yes! Same here Raising a Glass with water lol :lol: .. Merry Christmas to all :) Cheeers!!!
angel

Postby jadegil6 » Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:08 pm

Hmmmmmm...maybe some of you haven't heard the news, but crisipicada is engaged, and it is not to mystic. So getting them together is not-a gon-na happen ;)

Mystic is doing well, and raising his son by himself, and he is very happy to be doing that.

It would be great to raise a glass with any of you someday (maybe cranberry juice), and time will tell ... won't it? :) I'll be in Texas until next July, and then I will be heading for the Land of Smiles to live full time.
jadegil6
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum