What was your day like?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What was your day like?

Postby lyrehc » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:43 pm

Tired and cold day was ahead of me this day..i dont eat much..i just pray ill be alright...i went to work again and its getting colder....as i see the window is full of fog everyone is busy today and the best thing i have is eating a hot chicken soup..it makes me feel good.
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby Chas » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:31 pm

lyrehc wrote:Tired and cold day was ahead of me this day..i dont eat much..i just pray ill be alright...i went to work again and its getting colder....as i see the window is full of fog everyone is busy today and the best thing i have is eating a hot chicken soup..it makes me feel good.

Chicken and corn soup at Big Mao , Ayala, Cebu = yummy :D Sometimes when travelling I get a bad tummy, chicken soup and or Buko juice is good for it.
Chas

Postby Chas » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:34 pm

crisipicada wrote:Already slept at 5am and wake up 5 minutes before 8 o'clock in the morning. I jump from my bunks when I awake that it is already 5 minutes before work time. So funny I rush to the bathroom and took shower. The bad thing is that many people tried to knock the door while I was taking shower. What an experience today. Kind of sleepy to be honest. :arrow:

Save water, shower with a friend :o joke

Wears the soap :lol: hehe that old joke, two nuns in a bath, one says to the other "where's the soap", second Nun says " it does doesn't it" haha.
Last edited by Chas on Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chas

Postby Chas » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:39 pm

angel wrote:We have a blast yesterday for our christmas party, its was so tiring but were enjoying and having fun with the games. I have an off today need beauty rest so i can recharge for tomorrow work. Its raining here and i heard typhoon and it signal number 1 here.

Filipino office Christmas parties are amazing. Games, dance contests, fantastic costumes. Makes the office parties I went to look very boring :(
Chas

Postby Chas » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:42 pm

cheryz wrote:Today, i woke up with headache and i started sneezing maybe because of the heavy rain. I drink paracetamol to prevent from colds, hope it will be fine soon. so i need some rest so i can easily do some house chores today.

Oo. Please get better then come and do my house chores, I am feeling very lazy :lol: I washed lots of bedding getting ready for guests at Christmas.
Chas

Postby angel » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:43 pm

Before im going to work, having quick check emails and does some paper works. for later at office so i can finish on time and have a time to my little daughter.
angel

Postby lyrehc » Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:26 pm

Yesterday i think chas is busy replying on all the post in this topic.. :lol: :lol: :lol: , anyway iys a fine cold weather and i was shock because our wall has water due to cold and even our grocery stock it moist inside our cabinet, i have a good day today and this cold give me a runny nose...you are right chas that chicken soup is great on this cold weather but i havent seen a coconut fruit here...
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby cheryz » Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:11 pm

Chas wrote:[quote="cheryz]

Oo. Please get better then come and do my house chores, I am feeling very lazy :lol: I washed lots of bedding getting ready for guests at Christmas.[/quote]

Hey Chas I'm doing fine today.. Thank you ...so am I going to your house and do the house chores? Well today I'm feeling lazy too :lol: lol. I want to sleep all day. My laundry stack never wash them because of bad weather.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby lyrehc » Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:28 pm

I want to be lazy too :lol: , but unfortunately i can't... We got a general cleaning today and everything we clean even the little dust..i really hate to do a general cleaning..but my day today was very nice,its my daughter christmas party and she was very happy what she have,even when im not around i know she is fine and i love her very much that i will give her everything.
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby Smiley » Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:51 pm

I don't have much luck being lazy either. Everytime that I think I'm almost out of things to do my list grows. I'm hoping to have a day off really soon.I have not had a chance to get any shopping done at all.i know of a couple people nearby that are in a bad spot right now and don't even have much to wear as their clothes are very worn and stained. I can arrange for a couple of decent sets of clothes so at least they can look for work
Smiley

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum