Another year over

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Another year over

Postby Smiley » Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:35 pm

So here we are folks, that big bright shiny year that we made such plans for is almost over. How was it? What are your plans for the new one?
Smiley

Re: Another year over

Postby Smiley » Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:38 pm

The year did not turn out quite as I had planned,I have to be a lot more diligent in 2016. All in all I can't complain.Life is better than it was a year ago ;)
Smiley

Postby Chas » Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:06 pm

The year has gone speeding past and I have hung on and enjoyed life.

My family are healthy and my health issues are largely associated with old age and at the moment they are manageable. One major project was completed and other lesser ones stemming from that are underway. I have been fortunate and I have been blessed with a good year. I hope I am lucky and 2016 is as good.

My plans for 2016 are more of the same. As you get older you find yourself attending too many funerals, but I had a wedding I attended and enjoyed in 2015 and another to look forward to next year. No baptisms that I know of so far ;)

I hit 60 next year and I am looking forward to the party.
Chas

Postby Smiley » Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:49 am

OK folks,here we go. Today is New Years Eve and I want to wish each and every one of you a very fulfilling and happy 2016. ;)
Smiley

Postby cheryz » Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:12 am

Happy new year guys :D .
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby jadegil6 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:44 pm

Yes, Happy New Year to each and all of you!
Thanks for your participation in the forum.

My 2015 did not go as I had hoped or planned, either, but it did allow for some positive accomplishments. I was able to have another successful Children's Christmas Party again in Tabango, Leyte. The party has been there for two years now, and the previous year was in Inabanga, Bohol. All three events were a huge success in that between 180 to 240 poor children got a good meal and a gift, and were able to have some fun. Games were played, songs were sung, and all received candies and treats of various kinds as well. Most of these children had never received a Christmas gift before, and even though these were inexpensive toys, they were heartily received and enjoyed. I am hoping to get a website for my charity started soon so that I might get some others interested in helping with donations so I don't have to shoulder the expense by myself. When I retire, then I can't afford to do it alone, but I will allow God to provide as He always does.

My hopes for 2016 are to finish the work on my house, get my appraisal and loan, buy out my ex-wife's half of the house, and then either sell or rent the place so that I will be free to move to the Philippines. I also need to start a diet, lose some weight, and start an exercise routine. (I have made those 3 resolutions a few times in the past) :lol:

Happy New Year!!!! :D
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby Smiley » Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:30 pm

My hopes for 2016 are to finish the work on my house, get my appraisal and loan, buy out my ex-wife's half of the house, and then either sell or rent the place so that I will be free to move to the Philippines. I also need to start a diet, lose some weight, and start an exercise routine. (I have made those 3 resolutions a few times in the past) :lol:

Happy New Year!!!! :D[/quote]

Those other times were just practice for 2016 where you will get it rocking! ;)
I have to get it in gear a little better this year too.
Smiley

Postby crisipicada » Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:07 am

Actually, I am grateful able to be debt free. Although, I am, I have some concerns and responsibility to my family especially my mother and nephew. I am praying to adapt him because my brother can't afford to sustain and provide for the baby. How sad and the baby suffer for having irresponsible parents. The Lord use me to provide some of the needs so with my mother. And hoping and praying finding a sensible man who is family oriented and be able to know his responsibility and obligation to have a family as I pray to be one, too this 2016.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Return to General Forum