What was your day like?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What was your day like?

Postby crisipicada » Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:29 am

Listening and watching television at night makes me amazed what had happened to the country and to our world today. The temperature in the Philippines had gone up to 41 degrees Celsius and heat index is 48 degrees Celsius. It means that the body can feel heat up to 48 degrees celsius and that is not fun. Also, Mt. Apo still on going the forest fire. It would take 4 decades to restore that forest,an environmental advocate said during interview. It would take months to fire out he added. What a devastating act a person act made by someone who had caused it who started the fire. :x
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby cheryz » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:08 am

We celebrate mom birthday today at water garden forest park. Because of hottie weather we want out get some fresh air we decided at this place called forest park and it's our first time been in this place it coz not really far from home for 20- 30minutes to travel we arrived 8:45 am because were too early we wait for 15 minutes because it opens 9am. Kids 3below is free :D its not really that huge place but there has animals like peacock, lovebirds, goat,sheep and different kinds of birds. They have two pool and both pool has water level of 3-4feet only its good for kids and adult and for us who dont know how to swim :D . its a beatiful place to relax with. Many trees around the place . We brought fish and pork for lunch. We enjoy and had so much fun with family bonding. Its super tired for took in care of my son the whole day he wants to stay in pool he likes water even at home. So tiring but fun. Have a great day everyone.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby crisipicada » Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:25 pm

I had a fever since yesterday. My head feels so painful and can't eat lately. This is due to too much heat and too much dusty around. Plus last night it rain after a couple or more than months. I just feel so tired on my body and hardly wake up. This is strange feeling I have had.
crisipicada

Postby cheryz » Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:09 am

crisipicada wrote:I had a fever since yesterday. My head feels so painful and can't eat lately. This is due to too much heat and too much dusty around. Plus last night it rain after a couple or more than months. I just feel so tired on my body and hardly wake up. This is strange feeling I have had.
I hope and pray you feeling better soon Crisi.

We've been experiencing every afternoon rain for almost 4 days, i think its really not good for us it getting more hotter afternoon and now my son having cough and runny nose in this kind of weather. Its a bit frustrating he was better for few months not getting sick now it makes me worried about him. :(
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby crisipicada » Thu May 05, 2016 6:22 pm

I was amazed when I saw a lot of people at COMELEC or Commission on Election Office, when I was walking outside. It was so early around 5 o'clock in the morning. This is in preparation for the coming National Election this coming Monday, May 9, 2016. I just want to remind everybody to vote wisely. Vote what you know have the clear motive and capable of leading our country, especially choosing and voting for president. Again, we may vote for our own choice, however may not win, let us remind ourselves that "The lot is cast into the lap, but its every decision is from the LORD - Proverbs 16:33. Let us continue to support and obey in the Lord our new set of GOverment Officials. In that case, we give respect to the Lord, too. Let us pray hand in hand, help each other to have a peaceful election, and be responsible citizen by casting our vote. God bless the Philippines.
crisipicada

Postby cheryz » Fri May 06, 2016 12:08 am

So many laundry today just finished. Even though I have skin rashes still must work, I been experience this since last month maybe of the weather super hot every time I get sweat it makes me rub coz super itchy I take citerizen and make me feel better but it will comeback again next day. I try to take a warm shower today so can ease the itchiness and its effective :D hope and pray this rashes will stop.
cheryz

Postby lyrehc » Fri May 06, 2016 11:23 am

I am blessed for this day was a fine and sunny day... And summer is cool for me but the sand is so uncool :lol: :lol: anyway same routine I got this day I wake up and cook breakfast go to work and rest... I talk to my daughter always. Its been how many days I haven't sleep will I think I'm having a sleep problem.. Anyone knows how to get rid of this?
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby jadegil6 » Sun May 08, 2016 2:55 pm

Try the following simple changes to your daytime and pre-bedtime routine:

Keep a regular sleep schedule, going to sleep and getting up at the same time each day, including the weekends.
Set aside enough time for sleep. Most people need at least seven to eight hours each night in order to feel good and be productive.
Make sure your bedroom is dark, cool, and quiet. Cover electrical displays, use heavy curtains or shades to block light from windows, or try a sleep mask to shield your eyes.
Turn off your TV, smartphone, iPad, and computer a few hours before your bedtime. The type of light these screens emit can stimulate your brain, suppress the production of melatonin, and interfere with your body’s internal clock. Supplements of melatonin may help.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby cheryz » Thu May 12, 2016 1:24 am

This afternoon it's raining here thank you lord :) even a little can makes the surroundings wet and cold. :) just resting and watching movie with my son.
cheryz

Postby crisipicada » Thu May 12, 2016 11:06 pm

I feel the pain on my body after our physical fitness test yesterday. My legs and arms are so painful after push ups and run with certain minutes to get. Then last night I was crying knowing that my nephew who is now 8 months is not feeling well. Since her mother got sick, the baby was not able to have breastfeed from his mother. I feel the pain because I cannot imagine how irresponsible the father, who happens to be my elder brother. He impregnated the woman and now what is going on, having a baby who cannot even support himself. I really hate to see that so many people who are just so irresponsible. My sister said, I will adopt the baby and bring it to where the father cannot see the baby since he tries to hurt the baby when he is drunk. Babies are close to my heart. Even before I had my niece and nephews that I took care of. That is why if the man cannot be a provider to the family, don't make a problem to the society because it just gives problem to the community and to the world as a whole. Aside from that if the father cannot provide the family, the Bible says, he is more than infidel. It just affect me as a person and my health because it becomes a burden to my heart with so many issues in life they are giving to the world. It is not good to hear. Next time hope men be responsible.
crisipicada

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum