Christian Living

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Christian Living

Postby cheryz » Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:31 am

m&m wrote:
cheryz wrote:once again crisi thank you for this kind of topic.
in my leisure time ill try to read it and its very interesting topic you have and its really help and motivate us to become a good christian for the inspiring and spiritual messages you have post.

Thank you and God Bless us all. :D :D :D

I am glad that the topic helps you and you are interested to it. It is really a good topic and very inspiring knowing that we must have standard of how we live in this world. We should not let the world carry us like a wind, but have standards to live on. We must let the world know that living a Christian life, is the most joyous, most happy and most different one.

Yes mm live life to the fullest...life maybe tough for many times but with God in center of our life we can make it, God never leave us behind for he knew we will overcome it no matter how tough it i.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby crisipicada » Thu May 26, 2016 7:01 pm

I encountered in life wherein, I feel so down. Many times I wanted to stop thinking what life could be. Despite of uncertainties, I am being encouraged when I read the word of God, the Bible. Many issues in life specially family matters, and I feel being down and burden on my shoulder. I know I cannot solve all the problems in life, however, casting problems to the Lord, lighten our burden. At times like this, I thank the Lord for His words of encouragement
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby cheryz » Tue May 31, 2016 6:43 pm

crisipicada wrote:I encountered in life wherein, I feel so down. Many times I wanted to stop thinking what life could be. Despite of uncertainties, I am being encouraged when I read the word of God, the Bible. Many issues in life specially family matters, and I feel being down and burden on my shoulder. I know I cannot solve all the problems in life, however, casting problems to the Lord, lighten our burden. At times like this, I thank the Lord for His words of encouragement

I feel you crisi :( there's a times that Im so sick I had a bells palsy 9 years ago my half face on the left got paralyzed, I thought it will last and it never bring back my face to normal since I'm so young I really feel ashamed to what people might says, I never go outside. I feel frustrated, for first week I was been crying, praying why it happens to me while crying and crying, a friend came by and said that never stop believing in God for he hears what your asking. then We went to neurologist to have check up, he given some medications and the medicine he gave me that I never forget one of those is steroids, that's makes my hand shaking if I don't eat, and that time I started to gain weight :( :( :(. I follow what the doctor told me, he advices some exercise of my mouth and face. And one that he told me that I'm going to be fine, giving some positive thoughts that I will be fine. 3 weeks then I was okay. I'm so thankful to God that time and for my family and friends that never leaves me at time when I'm so down. Just have faith in him and he never give up. :D
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Previous

Return to General Forum