Salary / Income

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Salary / Income

Postby m&m » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:05 am

Smiley wrote:Some people seem to act as if having money is bad and being poor and in debt is somehow more honorable. People often say "money is the root of all evil". This is far from true. There is nothing wrong with being prosperous,in fact ,you can accomplish good things much easier when you are not broke. It is important though to come by your money in an ethical manner and to use it responsibly.
Freeing yourself from the slavery of debt is the best step to take,you will soon feel very liberated.

Not that money is the root of all evil, but the LOVE of money is the root of all evil. As long as it will be used in good, then that would be okay :D :D :D :D Yes, me too, try to be responsible :D :D :D :D
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Postby cheryz » Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:21 am

m&m wrote:
Not that money is the root of all evil, but the LOVE of money is the root of all evil. As long as it will be used in good, then that would be okay :D :D :D :D Yes, me too, try to be responsible :D :D :D :D

yes i agree on you m&m.. "The Love of money is the root of all evil". it depends on the people or the one using the money if they used for useless things like using drugs, selling drugs, or other bad habits and thats is the Evil thing using you. if you choose to spend it wisely and sharing to others and for the needy people that possible things can make the life of other better.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby crisipicada » Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:56 am

A family of three (3) needs to have an income of 35,000 pesos, according to Senator Cayetano. As the running mate of President-elect Duterte, he proposes to increase the salary of the law enforcement government personnel - that is the Police and Army. The minimum wage of Police officer will be 50,000 pesos minus the tax of 20%, would be 40.000. That is just enough, he said. This is one of the priorities of the next administration, to increase the salary of police personnel. I believe this is a motivation for them to work hard since Duterte aspire to eliminate drugs in the country. Every drug pusher that would be apprehended by a police officer, would receive additional 50,000 pesos. As the news been circulating, every drug lord being killed or apprehend would be rewarded to a tantamount 5 million pesos. However, the news says, drug lords had raise 50 million pesos for those who would kill the president-elect so with the new incoming Philippine National Police Chief, De La Rosa.

Any comment from members about this issue in the Philippines?
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby cheryz » Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:39 am

Yeah I heard that news, good for our policemen they fought for our nation offer they're lives they must have high salary for there benefits. I hope someday government will equal the wage coz here is provincial rate minimum P298 unlike in Manila they different wage rate minimum P481 I think.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby Chas » Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:15 am

One of the first moves in reducing corruption in the Police force is to pay them a decent wage so the temptation to seek additional income is reduced. Sadly you will always have bad apples, but at least try and minimise corruption. So a good move by Duterte, if he proceeds with it.

The payment for drug dealers killed is less satisfactory as there is no due process proving they are guilty. That this 'bounty payment' is necessary is a reflection of the failings in the Judicial system both prosecuting and judging criminals in an independent, fair and timely manner.
Chas

Postby crisipicada » Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:21 am

cheryz wrote:Yeah I heard that news, good for our policemen they fought for our nation offer they're lives they must have high salary for there benefits. I hope someday government will equal the wage coz here is provincial rate minimum P298 unlike in Manila they different wage rate minimum P481 I think.

That is true. Salary in the Philippines is too low. Many Filipinos wanted to go abroad and find greener pasture. On the other hand, businessmen and investors invest here due to its low wage. Compare to other countries, they pay a lot even when we call it minimum wage.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby angel » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:49 pm

I love my country i would rather stay here at low wage than to go abroad for work :D i love my family and i want simple living as long i can and have a stable work nothing to worry :D its hard to handle expenses especially when someone get sick so practically im saving as i can and priority the necessary things for family.
angel

Postby lyrehc » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:58 pm

Certainly when you work abroad the salary is good but not really all... As for me I'm using this chance to travel and as a skipping stone to go to many places..i love adventure,a good income is a plus for me,i do hope that the new government will change the income of our society. I do pray that salary will increase so that the Filipino who are working abroad will never go back to foreign land to work.
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby fhel » Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:27 am

Big income is attractive no wonder why Filipinos take risk going abroad to find greener pasture. Minimum wage isn't enough for a living especially when you are a family man with more than 3 children. This quality of Filipinos working hard just show how we compete in the world in terms of human resources. Studies shows that Filipinos take initiative at work, extend working hours and looking for quality more than quantity.
fhel

Previous

Return to General Forum