MOVIE FREAK

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: MOVIE FREAK

Postby cheryz » Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:31 pm

Sir breaking bad series is a horror or action? I love to watch tv series when I had free time, for now I'm busy watching supernatural I'm on season 4 :D
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby jadegil6 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:03 pm

Breaking Bad is a series that portrays the life of a high school chemistry teacher who has become bored with his life and is diagnosed with lung cancer, and when his brother-in-law (who is a Drug Enforcement Agency agent) takes him on a 'ride-along' to bust a drug meth lab, then his life changes dramatically. It is a story about drug dealers and drug labs and drug cartels and the DEA, and this man's progression from being a good man and meek teacher, as he is in the beginning episodes, into a criminal life and a bad, bad, BAD person. :o
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby lyrehc » Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:47 pm

I think this movie was all about the being bad or being mad about drugs that maybe change people.. Will I never heard of this but I'll try watching this one... I want to watch a movie but currently in on a busy state so just save time.. I enjoy watching supernatural movies a fiction fantasy..im not into drama.. Will I think movie gives color to our daily life.
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby Chas » Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:29 am

jadegil6 wrote:Breaking Bad is a series that portrays the life of a high school chemistry teacher who has become bored with his life and is diagnosed with lung cancer, and when his brother-in-law (who is a Drug Enforcement Agency agent) takes him on a 'ride-along' to bust a drug meth lab, then his life changes dramatically. It is a story about drug dealers and drug labs and drug cartels and the DEA, and this man's progression from being a good man and meek teacher, as he is in the beginning episodes, into a criminal life and a bad, bad, BAD person. :o

Breaking Bad is some of the best TV I have seen in a long time. The way the characters are developed is brilliant. Jesse in particular. I borrowed the first series off my kids and was hooked and bought the rest. When one episode finishes it is too tempting to watch one more . It is addictive :lol:
Chas

Postby cheryz » Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:48 am

TV series is addictive :) that's why when I have free time I have to watch continuesly I don't want To wait for next day. :lol: :lol: I have to do all my house chores so I can watch with my son while his playing or sleeping :D
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby jadegil6 » Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:45 pm

Yeah...a lot of people, including me, indulge in "binge watching", especially the tv series shows that are now available on places like Netflix and Amazon. When there is time, I do that for some shows.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby lyrehc » Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:14 pm

Speaking of addictive, when it comes to series i love to watch some anime series im really addictive to it specially japanese. At this age maybe your confused why I'm so into cartoons will I even don't know the reason why I love this one. I just cant stop watching it. It may be odd or childish but for me its a cool thing to watch... It makes me feel young.. :lol: :lol:
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby cheryz » Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:29 am

yeah i remember the old days way back high school The Fushigi yuugi anime i never forget that one. I could say thats the only anime cartoons i hook up too. Im more like filipino tv series than cartoons :)
cheryz

Postby angel » Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:46 am

My daughter really wants to watch Finding Dory in Cenima and this is here first time to watch in cinema, maybe one of these days were gonna make it hopefully i have my rest day soon.
angel

Postby lyrehc » Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:46 pm

I was watching conjuring 2 last nighg and i never finish it because it scare me that i coudnt sleep.. :D :lol: ... I am such a child, but it was very scary...i was watching this movie and when horror scene appear i stop the movie..i think my heart cant breath maybe i will just ask someone who finish this movie to tell me what happen in the end..i was trying to over come my fear but i cant...
lyrehc
lyrehc

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum