is finding the so called the one true?and how you will know?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: is finding the so called the one true?and how you will k

Postby crisipicada » Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:31 am

being_meh wrote:i went out last night with my friend. we talked about life and he surprised me because he told me that he don't really love his wife at first.. i told him why does he marry the girl if he is not sure about his love to her. he told me the girl is already pregnant and its the right thing to do.... and i asked him if he believes on saying that if you found the right one u will know..is it true? and he said yes. he actually found the one before he marries his wife but he let that girl go because he is going to be a father ... and i asked him how is he feeling now? and he said ,he still can't forget the one he truly love but he is trying his best to be true and loyal to his wife now. i said uve been together for 7 years yet u still don't love your wife. he said i do love my wife now but he still choose the one... he said he is happy but it might be better if he choose the other one..i was silent ,co'z i don't know how to react with that... well that gives me a thought if there is really the so called "the one" but it seems that not all ends with an happy ending like what happened to my friend now.. too sad to know that... :(

There are so many stories about women got pregnant, women blackmail the guy, and so on the so fort just to marry the woman. There are really regret if you make your own way of finding the one. Sometimes, we thought, needs to living in first to know each other, or maybe just try if the woman got pregnant and so if not then do not marry. So many stories about it, and these, I believe is not right. So many regrets along the way. If you try to have married or relationship counseling, it will really help a lot what your motive or your situation or the reason of getting married.

So hard to find the one, when you are not sensitive to it. Many things have to considered. I was once told, "If you love each other, then you got married". This, I believe is a poor advise. This is not the reason for just getting married. There are things to consider. Use mind before getting married. As to the saying goes, "love fades when stomach is empty". And this is true. Look around, how many married couple got separated due to unable to support the family. It happens to my family, too. Once, my mother has been into 3 government agency, and then later on, my father try to let her resign from her work, eventually, my father's income was not enough. In the end my mother went to her place in Iloilo to find a job, however it was too late. So hard to find a job when there is age limit.

Why settle if you are not ready? Also, many issues in life makes relationship separate. I try to be happy, and when problems comes, like family problem and issues, it affects me a lot. I wanted to get out of my family because I am tired and sick of many issues which I did not create. So, when I try to find someone whom I can count on and someone can feel the emptiness in my heart, that makes me feel better. My father was responsible father, I believe however he was so strict and wanted us to be responsible in our own. So hopefully, considering relationship counseling and praying and searching the Scripture are so important. You will know when you are peaceful and does not struggle at all. Just be patient, the right time will come. :D :D
Last edited by crisipicada on Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby angel » Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:10 am

Yes The One only in the movie :lol: Joke yeah God has made someone special to each of us maybe not this time but it will come :D someday my The One will come in the right time no one knows only God.
angel

Postby crisipicada » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:16 am

There was on facebook picture I have read, it says "Saan ang pipiliin mo? Mahal mo pero walang pangsuporta, or hindi mo mahal pero may pera?" In other words, "you love the person but cannot provide for you, or you do not love but responsible and can provide for you?. I guess this question is for women.

So many comments, some says, choose someone who is responsible and can provide even you do not love the person because love can be learned when someone loves you.

Others would say, they choose love. Because they cannot live with someone whom they do not love.

And so on and so fort. And then I made my comment too. I choose love. True love waits in proper time. Being in love and you love the person are two different thing. When you love someone, you are thoughtful. Unlike others who go with their feelings and even they have nothing to it as long as they are together and in love. However, the truth was, they were blinded by their feelings, they were inlove not love each other. So many families got separated because of not have thought getting married. One example is my parents. My mother got resigned trice to different government agency when my father wants her to resign. But actually, my father cannot provide for us. So my mother find a job to other places to the point they got separated for 14 years.

So, true love is responsible. It is important to have strong courage, both agreed about life style they wanted, whether simple one or wanted to have more than enough. I really like my younger brother who is so thoughtful to his wife. They have been into relationship for 8 years before they got married because he was considering a lot of things before got married. So even his wife will work or not, he can provide. And he desire that because he wanted to be obedient with open hearts what the Bible says. Not only that, he is courageous and able to encourage his wife because women are emotional created by God. He has so many good traits a wife desire. So kind and polite, so much caring and a good cook. So, I am close to my youngest brother because he is just so good person.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby angel » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:06 pm

Sometimes two people inlove especially the young lovers now they never confront elders about there opinions some feel the love as early then after two to three years it will fades because they knew each other well many conflict of their relationships by that time they decided to get separated. Must know the person better first whatever it might have or she/he is just accept him, were not that perfect. If is it true love then accept the imperfect person.
angel

Previous

Return to General Forum