Clothing combination

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Clothing combination

Postby crisipicada » Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:09 am

Hey, guys! I just want to raise this topic about "clothing combination". I believe that different person shows or portrays different image as to clothing. When it comes to clothing combination, I am not picky but simple. I wanted to be comfortable rather than going into fashion. However, there are clothing combination that needs to be matched. Like, what upper clothes to combine with plain skirt or pants, or what color combination to clothes when the lower clothing is dark or light.

I raise this question, if you guys are particular to this. How would you respond or react if someone is telling you or giving suggestion what clothes is better to wear rather than this or that.

I have a concern about men. My nephew is getting big and becoming teenager and wanted to have his own taste and image. As his aunt, I try to suggest nice one and what is good to look at. One time, I told him, "Oh, mas maayo ang i- pair sa lower clothing kay dark kay lighter man ang sa upper", in vernacular language. It means that, "Oh, I would suggest that your lower clothing is dark because your upper clothing is lighter". I try to be nice and kind whenever I suggest or tell someone so to have good communication.

To my surprise, he was so angry to me. He said, "Aunt, I like this clothes". So, you do not need to tell me. I was so surprise and was so shock. I cannot imagine how he had acted that way.

To be honest, I am so ope to my sister or even to my brothers. I would always ask, "Do i look good to this what I am wearing" or "do you think it looks modest to wear this"? I am so open to suggestion and it wont hurt my feelings. I try to accept things even if I make mistake. Usually, when my sister or mother would tell me, I made wrong, or they feel bad, I would really say, "sorry, I did not know it hurts your feelings, just tell me what to make it right and what do to to make it right".

So, does all men act this way and how they respond when their aunt or mother or female would suggest clothing to wear?

Your words are much appreciated. Thank you.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Re: Clothing combination

Postby Chas » Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:07 pm

Don't worry about it. He just being a typical teenager. Hormones all over the place making him (and also applies to females) angry and also lazy. He meant nothing by it and will grow out of it. It is so common here that a comedian played a teenager called Kevin in TV sketches. Great comic material.

I hope you feel better soon.
Chas

Postby angel » Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:17 am

teens nowadays is very intimidating, they get what they wants even how you telling them that its not appropriate or doesn't look good for them. But on the other hand some of teens ( girls or Boys) are not the same some are listening or respect others opinion especially there parents.
angel

Postby crisipicada » Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:06 pm

Chas wrote:Don't worry about it. He just being a typical teenager. Hormones all over the place making him (and also applies to females) angry and also lazy. He meant nothing by it and will grow out of it. It is so common here that a comedian played a teenager called Kevin in TV sketches. Great comic material.

I hope you feel better soon.

Thank you so much for giving such insight to understand teenagers. I am getting okay so far. Just need to relax and have time for myself, too.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Return to General Forum