3-child policy in the Philippines

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: 3-child policy in the Philippines

Postby angel » Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:37 am

Chas wrote:Whilst a three child policy is a sensible aim, I cannot see how it can be enforced in a free and democratic society. More effective would be sex education in schools with easy access to contraception, in particular the birth control pill. This should give people, in particular women, more control. I would hope it would reduce the numbers of 'mistakes' that end up with unmarried Mum's, but as Michael has mentioned the Catholic church will be opposed. Despite church exhortations men and women do what men and women enjoy doing especially as the old hormones overrule the brain cells!

What is happening to our country why more teens are getting pregnant? yes Chas thats right sex education for students so they know what to be do when doing it :lol: :lol: i remember that when im my professor told us where gonna discuss for the next day i told my self i have to skip this one :lol: :lol: :lol: im so shy if thats the topic :lol: :lol: yeah i escape that day. :lol:
angel

Re: 3-child policy in the Philippines

Postby fhel » Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:59 am

This patterns the policy of the United States of America and I go with this policy. This is good to know that certain policy uplifts the economy by limiting children in the family is a good sign for a progressive country. The problem with most countries is how to provide for the family when the family is big enough and cannot sustain the needs of children? With this policy, I go with it and being hopeful that this could be implemented as soon as possible.
fhel

Previous

Return to General Forum