What was your day like?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What was your day like?

Postby angel » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:25 pm

lyrehc wrote:Today must be my lucky day...i dont have much work..but i like to eat today, my friend as someone to buy KFC so im going to have KFC chicken today..less work and more food how i hope everyday is like this..what a wonderful day i have....i hope you all have a blessed day today..

Thats Great Lyerch you must be so lucky. I love to eat fried chicken that its very crispy and specially deliciouso :D but i do love to eat home made friend chicken. Have a wonderful day to you. :D
angel

Postby angel » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:35 pm

I have my off today thanks God, i wake up early and i want to do some help for my mom ive been decided it when i have time i have to help her even a little i know deep inside shes tired and old :( and shes taking care of my father but i never see her complain :(. I pray that she is always healthy and strong for my dad. Later, i want to take my daughter to a park because i promise if i had a off i will bring her and if not raining. So hoping this afternoon i wont rain :) :) :)
angel

Postby cheryz » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:30 am

It's a normal day for me no hassleness to do some house chores it's bonding time with my son :D. The weather is good this morning the sun is up, but in mid afternoon it's raining. time to sleep for few hours then later will cook for dinner . Maybe a soup is good for cold weather. Have a wonderful day to all.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby lyrehc » Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:14 am

Today i was assign in the wine section and i label every wine and organize everything..then i went to rhum area, and theres a vodka and so many other drinks. Its amazing to store in a big room so many drinks and all are very expensive..the wine storage are very huge but the others are just small...some of it was brought in the other country.
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby cheryz » Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:40 am

I did my laundry coz yesterday the rains was so heavy plus the wind. Today also is my mom and dad 33rd wedding anniversary we have simple family dinner at home.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby lyrehc » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:08 am

I hope every one's day is full of blessings.. This day I don't have much to do so I have my time posting something in the forum.. I'm counting my days to go home.. I really miss home.. I miss everyone.. Today I will only sleep the whole afternoon. I will relax my body from stress and eat a good meal..
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby jadegil6 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:53 pm

How much longer do you have to stay in Egypt, lyrehc? I know you must be missing your daughter as well as the rest of your family. Also, thank you for your birthday greetings.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby lyrehc » Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:59 pm

It wont take long for me tl stay here maybe until next year. I do hope i can go home early. I miss everyone. Today is a different day from before. We work and help our other co-workers because we only have one boy who are available to clean today so I have an extra cleaning in some of the boys area. But this day was rea
lly fun.
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby lyrehc » Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:10 pm

I sleep for 4 hours only this day... Our boss arrived at 3am and we went home by 4am.. I'm very tired with no sleep at all... But I have to endure this is how we live.. With out sacrifice we will not succeed in life. So live life in the fullest..
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby angel » Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:11 am

Lyrech you better take care of yourself :) our life is only one just take some rest when you have time.

Have a rest day today, the weather is good so i help mom with our laundry finally its done awhile ago then i have time to go internet cafe check some emails then because our internet connection at home is very slow it struggling to open the internet explorer. I decided to take some rest today and later i will fetch my daughter at school.
angel

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum