Food dishes

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Food dishes

Postby fhel » Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:43 am

For those who love food, food trips and food cravers, this topic is for you. The idea is sharing your foods cooked, tasted, find unique and amazing. I will start with the food I love to eat. The food that I long to eat especially lunch time. This is what we call "fish sinigang".
fhel

Re: Food dishes

Postby lyrehc » Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:23 pm

Fish sinigang was very delicious but i like most was shirmp sinigang..in the Philippines the ingredients are so good but in here it's limited so we have to invent something in order to have our very own sinigang... We put lemon instead of tamarin.. I really miss this dish..
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby cheryz » Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:59 am

Fish sinigang is so good especially with fried fish too, one of my favorite too is kansi or bulalo one of main ingredient is beef bone marrow :) it's taste so good also if the beef is very tender.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby lyrehc » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:24 pm

I want to eat that one sister when I go home... I also like to eat kansi and that bone marrow is so tasty. There is a unique food that I have eat before in the Philippines and I think it's a bicolano dish, the dish is spicy pork feet and it has a coconut milk I don't know what they call it but it taste really good.
lyrehc
lyrehc

Return to General Forum