Happy Sunday

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Happy Sunday

Postby angel » Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:32 pm

crisipicada wrote:Was feeling refresh during the Sunday service, yesterday. It was a very encouraging message. It speaks about letting go of the past and your future wont rely on your past faults. Past is past and you cannot make it change again. Looking on the past wont make us happy, but letting things go and just be thankful of such experienced and later on you wil have learned from it. Keep trusting the Lord because all He needs is our surrender life. Unless we give up to Him, He cannot work in our lives because we still depend on ourselves.

It nice to listen from someone who is encouraging you to move on from your past. Theirs a pain but giving them a encouragement thoughts make them feel secure and looking forward for their lives. Im happy to encourage people who is down and upset with their lives. It helps them even it just encourage words. ;)
angel

Postby cheryz » Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:23 pm

Before the sun shines I'm done with my laundry later we will go to church. :D

May the God of Hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of holy spirit. Romans 15:13

Happy Sunday to everyone. Godbless us all.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Sun May 29, 2016 9:05 am

Happy Sunday to all.. May God Bless us all.
Me and my family went to church and briught the kids to the near mall to play :D indeed they love it, so tiring carrying my son his tired of walking from church down to mall :) me I'm so exhausted today.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:01 pm

Romans 15:13
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.

May God guide you wherever your path is. Have a blessed Sunday to all.
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:45 am

Happy Sunday To all of you And May God Bless Us All.
Attachments
Sunday-quotes-12.jpg
Sunday-quotes-12.jpg (66.24 KiB) Viewed 15861 times
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:07 pm

Colossians 1:13-14
13 For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves,
14 in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.

Have a Blesse Sunday Everyone.
cheryz

Postby angel » Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:23 am

Its Sunday here Philippines time and i have a little time to check again. What's up Everybody? Hope you all Doing great everyone, Me having hard time to be in social online my priority is my family as a breadwinner sometimes my body needs to give up but my soul is never tired because its tells me i am not weak i have to be strong for us ;) staying optimistic can lead you to a better future :) never give up..thats my goal now. Have a great day to all.
angel

Postby jadegil6 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:46 am

Thank you, angel. I hope that you will stay healthy and find time for yourself so that you can enjoy your life. It is not an easy task to have a family depending solely upon you to provide for all of their needs. May God care for and bless you in numerous ways.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby cheryz » Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:06 pm

John 1:1-3
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.

Be thankful for the things that what given you even how small or big it is. Appreciate the things you have its up to you how to used it be grateful, Someday you know the reason what's the purpose of it if God didn't gave you what you wanted, Things maybe may big or small you should be grateful. And I'm Thankful to God for all the blessings what I have now. Happy Sunday to all. God bless us. :)
cheryz

Postby jadegil6 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:46 pm

That is a very good attitude you have, cheryz. Thank you for the post and for inspiring us all to be grateful for our blessings.
jadegil6
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum