TV Series

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

TV Series

Postby cutiepie » Wed May 22, 2013 2:44 am

I'm a fan of Vampire Diaries, Revenge, Walking Dead TV series. I just viewed it through DVD until now I'm still waiting for the season 4 (vampire diaries) to come out in the market so with season 2 for revenge. Vampire Diaries is really a nice tv series my heart melts for stefan and elena. Two thumbs up for Stefan. I like his personality and I'm falling in love with him :mrgreen: TV series that I mentioned above help me to relieve from work stress:-). Anybody their who is also watching the movie I mentioned?
cutiepie

Re: TV Series

Postby Edwin » Sat May 25, 2013 6:51 pm

No, Cutiepie, I haven't watched that series, but watching some interesting and captivating television program series can give a lot of relief from work related stress. We watched all the NCIS series twice and some of it 3 times, so now we are waiting for I think season 10 to become available in the store! They have been addictive but fun to watch! :D :D
Edwin

Postby red » Mon May 27, 2013 7:32 am

cutiepie wrote:I'm a fan of Vampire Diaries, Revenge, Walking Dead TV series. I just viewed it through DVD until now I'm still waiting for the season 4 (vampire diaries) to come out in the market so with season 2 for revenge. Vampire Diaries is really a nice tv series my heart melts for stefan and elena. Two thumbs up for Stefan. I like his personality and I'm falling in love with him :mrgreen: TV series that I mentioned above help me to relieve from work stress:-). Anybody their who is also watching the movie I mentioned?

I am a fan of WALKING DEAD show as well the Talking Dead talk show after the walking dead. I like Rick and Daryl...i like Daryl most hehehe he is my hero hahahaha! My husband is jealous on that. I like his personality on that show though, macho, very compassionate but he has a soft heart and he cries...can't wait for season 4 this Fall season. I am falling in love to Daryl.. :o :o :lol:
I see Vampire Diaries on netflix so if i cant follow it on tv i watch it on netflix. I have seen few episodes of Revenge but hey,,,not really after for it coz got two young girls sometimes watching tv with me so the show has love scenes so i decided not to. So yes cutiepie i know and watch those tv shows you mentioned here. As Michael Jackson said in his song "you are not alone" :lol:
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby Edwin » Thu May 30, 2013 5:37 pm

Years ago we watched some television series like "The Waltons," and others including western music television shows, and I have always considered TV Series to be second rate viewing, but the movies, or the music productions to be first rate viewing. We have watched some recorded Series lately and really enjoyed them. I think I enjoy most the clean humor, and the bantering that goes into some of them! :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby cheryz » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:23 am

While am scrolling and reading topics just I see this topic about tv series and I want to share what I'm addicted to, walking dead is my most favorite but my first English tv series I watched is vampire diaries but as the season goes on I miss many episodes and stop watching it but walking dead is a phenomenon hit. Even is a cliff hanger but still I want to watch it waiting for season 7 this coming October 23 so excited.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:43 am

Excited for upcoming new season tv series walking dead, supernatural, Grimm, and teen wolf. :)
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:02 pm

I already watch the walking dead season 7, the first episode its kind of bloody and I can't help to close my eyes so embarrassing, disappointing and disgusting really if your really a fan of Glenn I really hate the first episode :( I hate Negan for beaten Abraham and My Glenn. Even I said I won't watched again but I did hoping it's only a dream :? Of rick. Tomorrow there's another episode I'm only waiting for my friends in Facebook to share it.
cheryz

Postby jadegil6 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:01 pm

I guess I may be the only one on the planet to have never seen an episode of The Walking Dead. Maybe someday.... :lol:
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby cheryz » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:55 pm

Sir if you have time try to watch it :). I'm a fan for 2 years now. Now it's on season 7 hard to watch I will wait to someone will upload it so I can watch it lol :lol:
cheryz

Postby pnamajck » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:52 pm

i am fan of ncis 'n bones 'n big-bang-theory … heard bones will be canceling at end of this 2017 season.
"you are the transcendency of your own destiny … choose wisely; and keep god in your heart at all times."
pnamajck

Next

Return to General Forum