Children's Christmas Party 2016

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Children's Christmas Party 2016

Postby jadegil6 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:09 pm

Is there anyone out there who would be willing to help me pay for a Children's Christmas Party for underprivileged kids this year?

I have individually sponsored parties for several years, but I am low on funds this year.

100% of whatever you can give will be used for toys and food for these children.

Thanks for your consideration.

Michael
jadegil6
Site Admin

Re: Children's Christmas Party 2016

Postby jadegil6 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:10 pm

cheryz and I have come up with a plan for a children's Christmas party this year. It will be about half the size as the past 3 years, but it's all I can afford. The party will have 100 kids who will all get a good meal and a toy. There will be games and singing of Christmas songs. cheryz and her sisters and friends will be the hosts in Bacolod City, and this party could never happen without them volunteering their time and energy to work on this worthwhile project. Thank you cheryz for all you do! God bless you always.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby lyrehc » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:13 pm

This is such a brilliant idea this year i do hope i was there to help them,maybe i send help in there too.... Thank you sir michael for choosing bacolod city this year.. You are very kind..
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby cheryz » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:11 am

Your welcome Sir Michael, were so grateful too for choosing our city . Thank you for sponsoring this Christmas party. I'm hoping this Saturday will have a good weather and make this event succesful especially to make the children happy on Christmas Day. May God blesses us all. Advance Merry Christmas to everyone.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby jadegil6 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:41 am

Thank you lyrehc, and special thanks to cheryz for doing all of the hard work. I am happy that in spite of the intermittent rain, that many children were able to celebrate Christ's birthday. I had to cut back from the 240 kids at last year's party to 100 kids for this year's party, but cheryz told me that from 135 to 150 showed up. There were 100 plate lunches and 120 gifts, so most of the kids got something. Plus there were candies and some game prizes.

Thanks to cheryz and her family and some friends for making this happen! Merry Christmas to all of you.

Here is a photo of about half of the kids that grouped together for the pic.

2016-Children's-Christmas-P.gif
2016-Children's-Christmas-P.gif (344.85 KiB) Viewed 13012 times
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby lyrehc » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:38 am

Merry christmas everyone and advance happy new year,...it was a success christmas party for the children even the typhoon is coming still many children come to join..
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby jadegil6 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:24 pm

Yes, thanks to cheryz and the volunteers that the party happened. Thanks also to her for sending me many photos, and although I have only posted one, there may be others posted in the future. She told me that the volunteers sacrificed their lunches so that more kids could get a meal, so I am not exactly sure how many kids got to eat but there were 100 kid's meals plus however many were bought for the adults.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Return to General Forum