any original jade-run girls come to this forum ?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Postby pnamajck » Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:47 pm

i used to come to their jade-run website . . . thought some were really cute and sincere . . . any of those original girls come to this forum ?
"you are the transcendency of your own destiny … choose wisely; and keep god in your heart at all times."
pnamajck

Re: any original jade-run girls come to this forum ?

Postby jadegil6 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:36 am

Most of the ladies who are on the forum have, or have had, a profile on jaderune.com
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby Edwin » Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:22 am

Like jadegil6 said most of these girls do have, or have had profiles on the picture page of jaderune.com. It is much better when they show there faces here, because here we get and give much more than a few pictures and a few words describing their situations and their desires. There is nothing that takes the place of the conversations that we have here! We see some of them coming and going. Just when you think you will never see them again, here they are, and I have a feeling that they are reading all the time, but they only respond/get involved when a particular subject sparks their interest. We are glad they are reading, and it gives of joy to see them coming on here and writing their thoughts, their experiences, and their desires! :D :D
Edwin

Postby pnamajck » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:11 pm

well stated, edwin … and thanks also for your reply, jadegil6.
"you are the transcendency of your own destiny … choose wisely; and keep god in your heart at all times."
pnamajck

Postby jadegil6 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:03 pm

Looks like you had a four year lapse in posting. Glad to see you back again, and hope you are doing well.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby lyrehc » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:17 pm

Will, will now welcome back..glad to be back also after how many months..how's everythinh doin in here??
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby pnamajck » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:53 pm

the years go by so quickly … they never told me that when i was growing up, jadegil6. and many thanks for the warm welcome. thanks also to cheryl … to be honest, cannot say i remember either of you … guessing both of you reside in the phils. usa here.
pnamajck

Postby jadegil6 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:57 am

Actually neither of us are living in the Philippines at this time. Ms lyrehc is from there, but she is working in Egypt at this time, and I live in Texas, still with hopes of retiring to the Philippines eventually.
Some of the old timers (original jaderune girls) come back once in awhile, but fail to post.
One of the most prolific forum posters was Edwin, and in case any of you don't know, divorced his American wife, moved to the Philippines, married a Filipina, and now has a child with her. In case you happen to view this, Sir Edwin, we hope you are doing well and enjoying your new life in the Philippines. You are always welcome here, as are 99% of the members who have frequented this forum. There have only been a few bad apples removed from time to time, mainly because of their verbal bashing of Filipinas...they were all men. The women removed were deemed to be scammers. Most of us men here love Filipina women, and think they are the best women in the world.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby pnamajck » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:05 pm

thanks for sharing the concise history … texas here also … but the past few years the cold really gets to me. not saying the weather is any colder … must be old age or something. philippines is a wonderful destination for retirees … not sure if i end up there or some other location close to the equator. ahahah

anyway … best wishes to you for the new year, jadegil6 … and all others sneaking in. yep, lyrehc… includes you too. uh-huh … i saw you peeking around the corner. :D
pnamajck

Postby lyrehc » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:46 am

Will sir jadegil6 is right we don't live in the US but I was in Egypt... It is winter here and it's very cold... I do hope i can go home next year... I miss sir Edwin too... I hope one day he will drop by and post a little. :D ..
lyrehc
lyrehc

Next

Return to General Forum