What was your day like?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What was your day like?

Postby jadegil6 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:17 pm

Today is Thanksgiving in the US, and I would like to wish a wonderful Thanksgiving to all of you who celebrate this holiday.

Happy Thanksgiving
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby cheryz » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:46 pm

jadegil6 wrote:I had a busy day since I am giving away daily prizes of jewelry on my facebook account, and so far there are 36 winners. I spent the day packaging items, addressing the packages, and checking with winners to make sure I have all of their information correct. I will hope to get most sent out this week, but since my truck has been in the repair shop for 2 weeks, I am still without transportation to get to the post office. I have been spending about 5 hours a day riding the city buses to get out to the project that I am working on, and still getting in 7-8 hours a day in work. It was a rough 2 weeks, and I am really hoping to get my truck back tomorrow. I have a minor surgery scheduled for Tuesday, and I really need my ride to get there since the Veterans clinic is not on any bus line. I hope everyone is doing well, and if you do celebrate Thanksgiving, I hope you have a wonderful one this coming Thursday. God bless.

praying for your successful surgery Sir.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:35 am

It's raining since yesterday and currently signal no.1 typhoon Marce. We experiencing heavy rains until weekends. Hoping before Sunday the typhoon will out of the country and hope no one will hurt in the typhoon Marce. My laundry stacked again
Hard to dry clothes when raining everyday :( .
Happy Thanks Giving to all!
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:05 am

We go today to my sister birthday party at home, simple birthday dinner with friends and family. My happiness is my family where you can find the support of all your siblings and parents. Very thankful when we have get together. Have a blessed day to all.
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:02 am

Today the weather is so hot I have a busy day, I woke up early to washed my laundry then after I went to post office to check the parcel of winnings sent by Sir Michael for his promotion of jewelry but not yet arrive the staff told me to be back this afternoon while I'm waiting for 1:00pm I went to church to light a candle of my grandmother death anniversary, after I go back to post office to wait the parcel arrive. there's a near mall beside i just tour a little, observing many people are busy buying some gifts, dresses and toys. Christmas is getting near 12 days to go before Christmas. Around 2pm I check again then the staff ask my tracking # I held it to him he check it again yes your parcel is here just arrived 30minutes, then I smiled finally after a long day I can go home now carrying the box :) because of super tired and hot weather I forget to check if they open the box finally I'm home right away I check to it my father told me he thinks they open it because there's a tape that broken and put it back again so I did take some photo first and video for proof incase theirs missing item. Then boom :D its complete 17 items, I think maybe at the custom they check it that's why there's tampered in the packaging. Have a great day everyone.
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:45 pm

Happy new year to all, how's your Christmas and new year everyone's? I'm little bit sad celebrating new year because of having coughs until today eating sweet is what I love but when you have cough your prohibit to eat it so sad...
We have a good weather here and catching up with all my laundry lol :lol: :lol: :lol: coz our water is limited time only have curfew lol :lol: :lol: later our water will be stop so have to fill all the bucket that we can used. Now I waiting to fill all so I can rest. Bye for now, Have a blessed day to all.
cheryz

Postby Dunebug » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:39 pm

Hy Cheryz. How are you doing these days. I've been enjoying reading your forum posts.
Dunebug

Postby jadegil6 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:38 pm

Just so that you will know, she has been unable to log into the forum using her mobile phone, so she can only respond to you (post) when she goes to an internet cafe. Please be patient. She is not ignoring your post. Thanks.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby cheryz » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:44 am

Thanks Sir Michael
Dunebug wrote:Hy Cheryz. How are you doing these days. I've been enjoying reading your forum posts.
Hello Dunebug. First Welcome to the forum. Thank you I'm good aside from doing house chores and part-time online job from page of sir Michael also busy with my son getting ready for school. I'm glad to know your enjoyed reading it ;) please do share to ideas to. :) have a blessed day everyone.
cheryz

Postby red » Thu May 11, 2017 4:55 pm

Great to be back here :)
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum