What was your day like?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What was your day like?

Postby cheryz » Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:38 am

I'm praying for Texas, the news came out in tv so much flood damages had been reported. So sad about it. Just thinking many are happening in our country here in Philippines please pray for marawi and for the justice for some kids been murdered by police involving illegal drugs but the family insisted that there kids it's not involve. So much crime when started of Duterte administration.

Hope all you guys doing great. God bless us all.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby jadegil6 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:57 pm

Thank you for your concern and prayers, cheryz. Texas was hit hard, and there is tremendous damages and loss, and it will take years in recovery. As I am writing this, Hurricane Irma is moving along the Florida Gulf Coast, and that state is going to be a major disaster, more so than Texas was with Harvey.
There will be no lack of re-construction work in these 2 states for a long time to come. I have several Filipina friends who live in Florida...some who met their husbands on my website. I am worried about them, of course. There is no shortage of people to pray for in both of our countries. God bless !
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby cheryz » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:54 am

Today we didnt go to school because of heavy rains. Preschool are excuses if non stop of rains. we having typoon in manila so heavy rains here in visayas and the news theres another typhoon coming. hope it will not lead to PAR. My internet is very slow like turtle grrr... Keep Warm guys... GOD bless us all.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:20 pm

Hello everyone how's your day? Hope your doing all good. Christmas is approaching fast :D .
Today I have time to open the internet because the connection is good last few days months the Internet was super slow. Now I'm resting because I'm sick I have flu and cough hoping it will gone soon.
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:41 am

FOr three days now I'm struggling for my toothaches :cry: :cry: I wanted to pulling it but my molars 2 left upper 2 left lower if I will extract to it only one will left and I can't eat well it's hard if you don't have molars teeth you'll gonna eat using front teeth? :cry: :cry: :cry: and I feel so bad about it.
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:38 pm

Today I'm so thankful I survive my tooth had been extracted and gonna rest for two days since my son is no class coz it's weekend. I'm So thankful to Sir Michael for giving me some part time I can able to get my tooth fixed thank you so much it's a big help Sir. God bless you more. God bless everyone.
cheryz

Postby jadegil6 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:16 pm

I am glad that you were able to get some relief. Toothaches are hard to handle...so much misery. I had a hard day at work. Replaced some broken concrete in a parking lot the last 3 days. My body aches all over tonight....maybe I am getting too old for this type of work....a definite yes on that thought ;)

On another subject: My daughter and her husband came to town for Thanksgiving last week. They spent it with her Mother, but I got time with them the following day. This is the first time I have seen her for 31 months. I guess I need to get used to that since sooner or later, I will be living in the Philippines, and not visiting the US that often. My plans to retire have yet to materialize, but maybe by next summer. Hope is eternal...yes?
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby cheryz » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:02 pm

That's good sir retiring soon can make you more time to relax and unwind :)

Later this afternoon I will go to church and my son requesting to go to mall to play in the arcade coz tomorrow will back to school again for many weeks he wasn't play. Have a nice day everyone.
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:33 am

Preparing for my son first christmas party this coming friday his excited for exchange gift but the teacher told us worth 100 pesos the gift could it be for a boy or a girl a little bit confusing so i can have a gift either a towel or school supplies.:D children's loves to receive presents this Christmas especially toys expected. :D 11 days before christmas.
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:57 pm

Hello guys how' you doing all? Hope you had a blast Christmas together with your loveones, my Christmas is good one even were not complete this time sharing some gifts with family, my son really wants a bike for Christmas present but unfortunately I never have enough savings to buy it so I give him a pajamas instead :D , Today is last day of the year people are very busy wherever you go and traffic is real you wanted to walkathon :lol: :lol: this year it may not be so good to me many had bad memories happens still I'm thankful that I'm in good health and still kicking lol :lol: I'm preparing some spaghetti and bread for New Year's Eve with my family. wishing you all have a wonderful new year full of love, joy , happiness and peace of mind, More blessings and good health for the coming year. Have a joyful New Year everyone.
cheryz

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum