Christmas Sweepstakes 2017

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Christmas Sweepstakes 2017

Postby jadegil6 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:32 pm

Hello everyone. Advance Merry Christmas to you all :)
In lieu of a Christmas Sweepstakes last year, I had a daily give away of fashion jewelry through my Facebook page. It went well. In addition I also sponsored a Children's Christmas Party, which was the 9th one in the past 10 years.
I am doing the same thing this year as I did last year. I am adding one new piece of fashion jewelry each day until the end of this year, and all will be given away, with the winner to be chosen from those who "LIKE" the photo of the item. And I will sponsor another Children's Christmas Party that will feed and give gifts to approximately 200 disadvantaged kids.

So if anyone would like to contribute to the party, then PM me, and we can discuss it. If anyone would like to enter into the jewelry give-aways, then look me up on Facebook under the name of Jade Rune...the items are open to everyone.

Best wishes and Blessings to one and all.
Michael
jadegil6
Site Admin

Re: Christmas Sweepstakes 2017

Postby cheryz » Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:09 pm

Advance Merry Christmas to you Sir and to all of you guys.
Wow Sir Michael your very kind and generous person, I'm wishing you good health, long life and more strength everyday. And God may bless you because your such a good person especially to the less fortunate kids. I salute you sir.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby jadegil6 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:14 pm

Thank you for your kind statements, cheryz. Advance Merry Christmas to you and your son :)
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby angel » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:17 pm

Hello Everyone Wish you Merry Christmas. Its been a long time ive been busy no time for checking on forum. Hey Sir Mike i want to join in your christmas give aways am i so very late? :lol: Have a Merry Christmas everyone.
angel

Postby jadegil6 » Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:33 am

Angel, it's better late than never, as they say. The raffle is still going on. Swing on over to my facebook profile to join in. It will run for about another week. The first 45 winners items have already reached the Philippines, and have been shipped out via LBC, and should be in some winner's hands within a couple more days.
Merry Christmas everyone!
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby angel » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:44 am

Thank Sir Mike i already look up your facebook making new one for i cant open the old one. Hoping i can win even im so late to like all the jewelry pictures. Advance Happy New Year Everyone.
angel

Postby jadegil6 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:32 pm

Thank you for participating, angel. 45 of the winners in the Philippines have already received their jewelry, and 7 more friends have received jewelry gifts from me. I will continue the raffle until Sunday. This is the 2nd year I have done this. This year there will be 71 winners, and another 20 or so who entered 10 times or more, and who will receive gifts from me for participation.
I will try to upload some photos over the long weekend for the 2 children's parties I sponsored. The one in Samar had 250 children, and the one in Cebu had 30 kids.

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas, and will have a wonderful and Happy New Year. Stay safe and God bless you all :)
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby cheryz » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:33 pm

Sir Michael your so kind and generous to those less fortunate children for once they can feel they are kids enjoying they childhood receiving some gifts and prices. I' wish God may bless you good health and more blessings to continue your good deeds and for helping those who needs help and I'm one of those, helping me and gives some part time job I'm so thankful to it forever grateful Sir. My sisters and I thankful for those wonderful fashion jewelry we received. God bless you always. Advance Happy new year :) .
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby angel » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:04 am

jadegil6 wrote:Hello everyone. Advance Merry Christmas to you all :)
In lieu of a Christmas Sweepstakes last year, I had a daily give away of fashion jewelry through my Facebook page. It went well. In addition I also sponsored a Children's Christmas Party, which was the 9th one in the past 10 years.
I am doing the same thing this year as I did last year. I am adding one new piece of fashion jewelry each day until the end of this year, and all will be given away, with the winner to be chosen from those who "LIKE" the photo of the item. And I will sponsor another Children's Christmas Party that will feed and give gifts to approximately 200 disadvantaged kids.

So if anyone would like to contribute to the party, then PM me, and we can discuss it. If anyone would like to enter into the jewelry give-aways, then look me up on Facebook under the name of Jade Rune...the items are open to everyone.

Best wishes and Blessings to one and all.
Michael

Thank you Sir Mike for the gift. I got your message. Im so surprised Thank you again. :) More Blessings to you.
angel

Return to General Forum