What was your day like?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What was your day like?

Postby angel » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:01 am

So busy for the past week just drop by at internet cafe to check my facebook and have some good news :) its nice to have a good news than to get stress at work and home. sometimes we need to relax for our own happiness but the question is how? maybe for some others that have enough money to spend for unwind and chill i can say good for you but for me i have a father who is sick and my mother has maintenance for high blood to both of them has need medication for there daily medicine and i have a daughter that still studying sometimes i wanted to give up but i love them all, i just pray that God will give me more strength, courage and more on good health, sorry ive been emotional now :( anyway valentines day is coming i just wanna greet you all.. a Happy Valentines in advance cause i don't know if when i can visit the forum again :) God Bless Everyone :D

"Sometimes we don't realize the blessings we have until we no longer have them. Appreciate all the blessings in your life, take none for granted".
Catherine Pulsifer
angel

Postby cheryz » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:47 pm

helloo everyone Hope you all doing great today thanks forum is back... Have a blessed day. Today i feel not so good because of my dry cough and my son is still recovering because of antibiotic he intake thanks God he hear my prayers for my son and so much thankful for Sir Michael such a blessing i pray that grant your heart desire and give you longer life.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:24 pm

Im wondering since the forum is back im having hard time to log in its says my password is incorrect as ive known thats was my password, i dont know if its only mine or others experience it, anyone? anyways i change it again everytime i log in or maybe im just forgetful?? now i wrote it down incase i will not log in again ;)
today im preparing for my son moving up exercise this coming saturday and being first to experience it im super excited and proud mama for my son :D
Have a blessed day everyone. :D
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby Smiley » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:28 pm

I had some trouble logging in a few times after the site was down for a while. Everything seems to be working fine now.I will try to make a point of checking in more often. ;)
Smiley

Postby cheryz » Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:59 pm

Mine working good now :) . Just log.in been busy last month for my son recognition :)
How's everyone? Hope you all doing great. Have a blessed Sunday to all.
cheryz

Postby red » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:11 pm

It was such a day....... but thank God it turned out well.
I am just about to fill out an application for my sister hoping to find that other half for her.
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby cheryz » Sat May 05, 2018 11:44 pm

Today we have a sunny day its been few days we experiencing rains and glad to have it coz super duper hooot here and feels like you wanted to stay at your bathroom forawhile until night lol :lol: summer feels like this at philippines. i wish to have vacation at beach and relax forawhile but so much to do first priority for my son enrollment soon ;). vacation for students since april my internet is on vacation too very slow lol :lol: many used internet maybe thats why so slow . anyways got drop by and say hi to all. have a blessed sunday everyone. GOd bless Us all.
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:08 pm

Hello Everyone Hows your day?
Mine, Back to school again for my little boy and he did well achieve the first week of school but in return he got dry cough and colds :( its because of the bad weather here its been raining for last few day. And today we got sunshine in the morning, love to drink coffee with bread early in the morning outside and feel the breeze of wind but when its rains really hate it coz i woke up late because of cold weather i just want to sleep.
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:59 am

hello everyone hows your day? hope you all doing great and have good health :D its been a long time since i posted here. i miss to post, since im busy with my son at school and my internet are having troubled from last because of low pressure weve been experiencing heavy rains until now maybe thats why my internet is on and off. now im looking for some extra work for my son upcoming birthday to celebrate, its started august he always say its my birthday ma? that makes me headache again :( everyday he ask for it! why kids really excited for there birthday, he always wants to have birthday cake and wants to blow a candle with theres classmates. sometimes im thinking i want to be a kid again you have no worries for what today for the bills etc. ;) then im thinking these are my parents did when i was little? so much memories reminisce when you have a kids. who wants to be a kid again? raise your hands lol, me maybe not im thinking i dont want to go to school again because the high school life is much more longer kto12. if given a chance i want to study but only college not elementary and highschool. How about you? hmm... Thats all for now have a great day everyone. God Bless us all.
cheryz

Postby jadegil6 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:33 pm

Sometimes I think I am entering my 2nd childhood. And sometimes I do wish I could be a kid again, but then reality sets in, and it's back to working on something. I keep threatening to retire, but that has yet to happen. I thought I was going to get a ton of projects done on my house in July since I took off from working for my client, but I got injured with a rotator cuff tear, and I haven't been able to use my right arm for a month. So I didn't get much accomplished, and that set back my retirement again. I had agreed to continue to work for my client until March 1, 2019 because she has been good to me, and I have known her for 25 years. I still hope to make that deadline by completing all she has listed for me to do. Part of the work will be in Dallas instead of Austin, so I will stay in a motel there for a few months. She pays for that, not me. Since it is a 4 to 4.5 hour drive from my house to where she wants me to work, I may just stay there most of the month, and only come home once a month to check on things here. She sold both of the apartment complexes that she owns in Austin, and she is buying shopping centers around Dallas and San Antonio with the money. One of the apartment complexes sold for $6 million, and the other sold for $16 million, so she has a lot of money to invest. So far she has bought one office building in Austin,, and two shopping centers in the Dallas area.
Today, I rested my shoulder, but I did get one more balikbayan box packed with things I hope to send to the Philippines between now and the day I board the airplane to start my new life in the tropics. I am getting pumped up about the upcoming American football season that starts in 3 weeks, as well as thinking about the adventures I will have in the Philippines.
I hope that everyone has been doing well, and that your problems will be small ones and easily overcome. God bless :)
jadegil6
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum