Introducing Myself

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Introducing Myself

Postby elkins » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:54 am

Hi! New to this site. Call me Frank and im 49 years old. From Atlanta Georgia. I travel a lot and would like to meet someone who is also love what i do. I am an I.T. expert, loves computer stuff, playing golf and want to explore the world. I am half American and half German.
elkins

Re: Introducing Myself

Postby jadegil6 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:56 pm

Welcome to the Forum, Frank. Sorry for the delay in getting your posts approved, but I do not log onto the forum everyday. I will strive to do better in the future. I hope that you can meet the girl of your dreams here.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby crisipicada » Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:35 pm

Welcome to the forum. I am also came from Filipino-Spanish descendant. My father is half Spanish
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Mhai » Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:30 am

Hi Frank, like you I am also new to this site. I am a filipina 37 yrs. old currently residing here in UAE, working in a marine company oil & gas. It's been long time that I wanted to travel and gratefully I made my first travel last Oct. 2019 in Georgia and I will make my second travel next month to Singapore. I am looking for a lifetime partner who shares the same passion.
Mhai

Postby Jerry » Sat Dec 28, 2019 6:11 pm

Mhai wrote:Hi Frank, like you I am also new to this site. I am a filipina 37 yrs. old currently residing here in UAE, working in a marine company oil & gas. It's been long time that I wanted to travel and gratefully I made my first travel last Oct. 2019 in Georgia and I will make my second travel next month to Singapore. I am looking for a lifetime partner who shares the same passion.

Hi Mhai, I am also new to this site and I am interested to know you. I am a mechanic, divorced and looking for a filipina to spend the rest of my life.
Jerry

Postby Jerry » Sat Dec 28, 2019 6:13 pm

Hello Crisipicada. I am looking for a wife who is committed to build a christian home. Do you know how to speak spanish? I can speak spanish as my second dialect.
Jerry

Postby Mhai » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:30 am

Jerry wrote:
Mhai wrote:Hi Frank, like you I am also new to this site. I am a filipina 37 yrs. old currently residing here in UAE, working in a marine company oil & gas. It's been long time that I wanted to travel and gratefully I made my first travel last Oct. 2019 in Georgia and I will make my second travel next month to Singapore. I am looking for a lifetime partner who shares the same passion.

Hi Mhai, I am also new to this site and I am interested to know you. I am a mechanic, divorced and looking for a filipina to spend the rest of my life.

Hi Jerry, nice meeting you here and Happy New Year. I'll be glad to know you as well.
Mhai

Postby Jerry » Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:41 pm

Mhai wrote:
Jerry wrote:

Hi Jerry, nice meeting you here and Happy New Year. I'll be glad to know you as well.

Hi Mhai! How are you today? I also want to make friends here and maybe more than friends. I am ready to commit when the right time comes and the right woman makes my heart happy. Tell me about your family and your likes and dislikes.
Jerry

Return to General Forum