Things that couple fight about

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Things that couple fight about

Postby Zen » Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:55 am

In courting, men tend to do as much as he can to gain the heart of the girl he likes. With all his patience and sacrifices, men try to to gain the woman's heart. And soon the girl reciprocate his love. Based on survey, financial thing is the number one thing that couple fight about. Men and women have different brain. Women's brain are working and running from place to another when problem comes. Since, women are emotional, being anxious and worrier is part of them. It is a big part of the man to comfort his woman because this is how women are created. On the other hand, men are logical. Sometimes, women do not understand this. It is a big effort for the woman to be understanding also. Since I am a new member here, I would like to see what else are the things couple fight for
Zen

Re: Things that couple fight about

Postby jadegil6 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:12 pm

When couples are not compatible, they can fight over just about anything imaginable.
"Why did you leave the door open? Now the house is full of flies!"
"Why did you tell my Mom that I wasn't a good cook? Maybe you should cook your own food from now on!"
"Why should I always be the one to go in to talk to Johnnies' teachers? When are you going to start carrying your share of this responsibility?"

ETC...ETC...ETC

Anything and everything can be a catalyst for an argument or discord in a relationship.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Return to General Forum