Love Makes me Crazy

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Love Makes me Crazy

Postby ms.sin17 » Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:56 am

m&m wrote:
Jack_be_nimble wrote:When I was 17 years old, I tied one end of a rope to the rail of the track over a railroad bridge, tied the other end around my waste, lowered myself over the edge and spray-painted "I Love Donna" onto the bridge siding.
By the time I was done, my arms were a bit tired, and just barely managed to pull myself back over!!!
Yeah, that was stupid !!!

Oh my goodness that was so stupid thing. But i have done something bad also but i cant share it here heheheheh sorry i am shy :?: :?:

hahaha me too! I am shOcked what did yOu did when yOu feLL inLOve! I cant share my crazy deeds here too.. Its sO stupiD!! :? :lol:
Everything eLse that is happening in the earth is tempOrary, yOu cOnsider, everything that is gOing On is just Vanity. . .
ms.sin17

Postby crisipicada » Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:49 am

ms.sin17 wrote:
m&m wrote:
Jack_be_nimble wrote:When I was 17 years old, I tied one end of a rope to the rail of the track over a railroad bridge, tied the other end around my waste, lowered myself over the edge and spray-painted "I Love Donna" onto the bridge siding.
By the time I was done, my arms were a bit tired, and just barely managed to pull myself back over!!!

Oh my goodness that was so stupid thing. But i have done something bad also but i cant share it here heheheheh sorry i am shy :?: :?:

hahaha me too! I am shOcked what did yOu did when yOu feLL inLOve! I cant share my crazy deeds here too.. Its sO stupiD!! :? :lol:

I just cry and cry when i am hurt
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Mr.Magoo » Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:49 pm

We can all do some silly things when we get blinded by a person's charms, and many times we are really foolish. There is some girl who drives me crazy sometimes, and I get so involved with chatting with her that I go into work late, and then I get in trouble with my boss. But it is too HARD for me to sign off from her chats because she has some mystical power over me. I guess I need to tell her that I can't always be online when she wants me to be because it is affecting my job.
Mr.Magoo

Postby crisipicada » Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:08 am

There are things that we cannot resist. :lol: :lol: Especially when you are inlove - that is one thing. Being crazy is sometimes okay :lol: :lol: :lol: , It makes your day delighful and joyful. Next time when you chat better get to bed early and chat early in the morning. Well, maybe the problem is the time zone. Or i suggest that you chat with that girl twice a week or ones a week or it depends on your preferred schedule. :P :P
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:49 pm

crisipicada wrote:There are things that we cannot resist. :lol: :lol: Especially when you are inlove - that is one thing. Being crazy is sometimes okay :lol: :lol: :lol: , It makes your day delighful and joyful. Next time when you chat better get to bed early and chat early in the morning. Well, maybe the problem is the time zone. Or i suggest that you chat with that girl twice a week or ones a week or it depends on your preferred schedule. :P :P

The time zone is very interesting. When you fly a certain direction I guess you actually arrive before you left! Carol still talks about her jet lag at times. It is interesting when her brother has a birthday it happens before the date here because it is already that date there. An with holidays, like Christmas etc., you are celebrating Christmas and it is still a day away for us here. :) I have never flown anywhere that produced jet lag, although I have flown between here and New Mexico, and between here and Louisiana, and there are a few hours difference there.
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:15 am

Yes, i guess Philippines is 14 hours ahead compare to USA, correct me if i am wrong. My cousins in USA greet us late during Christmas because we already celebrated the christmas eve. Better know the time zone so that you wont disappointed when you want to talk to someone abroad :D :D :D :D
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:07 am

crisipicada wrote:Yes, i guess Philippines is 14 hours ahead compare to USA, correct me if i am wrong. My cousins in USA greet us late during Christmas because we already celebrated the christmas eve. Better know the time zone so that you wont disappointed when you want to talk to someone abroad :D :D :D :D

I think you are correct on the number of hours, although I didn't know the exact number. That is true, Carol's brother has already had their Thanksgiving Dinner, or Christmas before ours comes. The times that Carol's brother calls her they have to try to figure out the best time because of the time change. There are different time zones in the USA too. We are Pacific time, and people on the East Coast I think are 4 hours ahead of us. If we have business to do with someone in Central USA they are 3 hours ahead, and we can call them very early in the morning our time and they are working, but if we call them later in the afternoon, it is already evening there and they have gone home for the day, after finishing there work day. If you fly from the Eastern USA to the Coast towards evening the day can get lighter while flying that direction, or at least it gets earlier, or stays the same time with the time necessary to travel. When Carol went to the Philippines she had a time with jet lag. Her brother told her, "Sis, it is not time to go to bed; you stay awake," but she could only stay away so long and then she was asleep whether she wanted to be or not.
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:51 pm

jadegil6 wrote:What Crazy Things Have You Done Because You Were (Or Are) In Love? :oops:

Yes, love really makes crazy for those who are inlove madly. Did you know that their is good crazy and bad crazy? I have learned that from someone else :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . Love makes the day good as you day dream someone you love. THis kind of emotion will always stay in the heart and the more you know the person the more you long to be with her/him.

College days has been very good experience for me. I really like my professor. He has the kind of person women are looking for. Physically fit, tall, handsome, and of course kind and sweet. Those experience of mine made me study my lesson and always got his attention by getting good grades :D :D :D . Crazy in the sense that my day was always incomplete if i can't see him. I know all his classes schedule and we batchmates are always their when my professor was done with his class from other classes :lol: :lol: :lol:

The last one i love, when i am so inlove with someone, a day or two we dont email makes my day incomplete too. I want him always remember me and i want him always on my side. That feeling i don't want to forget and be lost at all. Love will always remain in our hearts and the memories will always be treasured.
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:30 pm

crisipicada wrote:
jadegil6 wrote:What Crazy Things Have You Done Because You Were (Or Are) In Love? :oops:

Yes, love really makes crazy for those who are inlove madly. Did you know that their is good crazy and bad crazy? I have learned that from someone else :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . Love makes the day good as you day dream someone you love. THis kind of emotion will always stay in the heart and the more you know the person the more you long to be with her/him.

College days has been very good experience for me. I really like my professor. He has the kind of person women are looking for. Physically fit, tall, handsome, and of course kind and sweet. Those experience of mine made me study my lesson and always got his attention by getting good grades :D :D :D . Crazy in the sense that my day was always incomplete if i can't see him. I know all his classes schedule and we batchmates are always their when my professor was done with his class from other classes :lol: :lol: :lol:

The last one i love, when i am so inlove with someone, a day or two we dont email makes my day incomplete too. I want him always remember me and i want him always on my side. That feeling i don't want to forget and be lost at all. Love will always remain in our hearts and the memories will always be treasured.

Great memories are wonderful! That's something no one can take away from you are your good memories. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby mjsty » Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:31 am

hahahah this one is really stupid.lol
"d0nt giVE UP jUst PRAY it w0rks!!!"
mjsty

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum