Attraction For A Man

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Attraction For A Man

Postby jadegil6 » Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:20 pm

Why Do So Many Foreign Men Want To Have A Filipina Wife? ;)
jadegil6
Site Admin

Re: Attraction For A Man

Postby longhorn1 » Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:54 am

I think its because filipina women have old fashioned values that make them more appealing to western men.
longhorn1

Postby cutegen » Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:13 pm

1. Sweet, Charming, and Kind. Friendly and hospitable, Filipinas smile and laugh sincerely and often possess a great sense of humor. They welcome friends of different cultures with open arms.

2. Loyal and Loving Partner. Once they find their true love, they love their man forever. Nowadays, financial hardship and other crisis can lead to divorce in most parts of the world. When a Filipina enters into a relationship, they look at it as a serious business and a life-long commitment. There is no “absolute divorce” in Philippines so marriages are for life.Fortunately for Filipinas, they are so used to the difficult life in the Philippines that they are able to endure and tolerate hardships and challenges.They keep their marriage and family intact through life’s obstacles.

3. Naturally Beautiful. Whether they have fair or dark skin, they have a complexion that is envied by most Caucasians. They can turn heads with or without make up or accessories. And, yes,it is true what you have heard about the mysterious Filipina charisma – you have to experience it to understand and appreciate it.

4. Excellent Home Maker. Once married,Filipina wives put her husbands and family at the top of their priority list, and it is their goal to excel in home and family management. They believe in a one-man one-woman relationship and are lifetime partners, holding a high regard for the sanctity of marriage.

5. Nurturing Mother. Caring for their children is one of their greatest joys. They are willing to make sacrifices so that their children can have a promising future, healthy, and happy lives.Filipino women are very religious.

6. Reasonably Selfless. This is sometimes mistaken to being submissive which they oftentimes don’t mind being for as long as it is for the well-being of their family and even friends.

7. Caring Daughter and Sibling. Extended family is a part of a Filipina’s life. They do not neglect their parents, siblings, and even their in-laws especially when they need love the most. But they know their family always comes first.

8. Ambitious and Independent. They work hard and smart to fulfill their goals in life. Most of their goals center more around family and friends then themselves.

9. Intelligent and Creative. Filipinas are generally highly educated and often speak/write English well. They will, in many cases,even know a couple other languages. They are very supportive to their husbands.

* Filipinas are warm and caring. Their inner beauty, sunny disposition and charm adds to the physical attractiveness and gracefulness they possess. Filipinas are naturally romantic, loving, resourceful and have old-fashioned values. They are optimistic and have flexible personalities. They have the capability to adapt to any situation and accept things they can not change. They are also outgoing by nature and are pleasant company. They are unique because they are strong, courageous, and smart individuals who made choices based on a special set of life values. They are special in so many ways that are too numerous to count.*
cutegen

Postby Shadith » Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:33 am

A Philippine lady is known throughout the world for her stunning beauty, her bright smile, her shy looks and her petite figure, but she has to be so much more than this, to be presentable in marriage within Filipino culture.

A Filipino has one major advantage over a foreign man when it comes to courting a Philippines lady, that is he is of the same race, and cultural background, that in many ways puts him way ahead of us in finding his bride, is that true then ? no it does not have to be !, Foreign suitors just have to work harder to make sure that there courtship style is more exciting and stay way ahead in the game, by learning the secrets of the Filipina.
Lets examine this further, many Filipina's are convinced that their chances of happiness in marriage will be greatly increased by having a foreign husband, She is convinced that a foreign man is not a womaniser, a drinker, a gambler, a playboy, or an abuser, that is why a Filipina will tend to look for a man who is between 5 to 25 years her senior, and thinks nothing of this, A filipina is also fairly vulnerable to being charmed, whilst some Filipina's are relatively inexperienced in love and courtships, others are not, generally a Filipina is brought up to be faithful in marriage, to bestow favour on her husband, this may seem sometimes to border on submissivness. A Filipina does not see it this way, she is happy to submit to the reasonable demands of her husband, providing he does not abuse her, treats her well, and is caring and loving, one of the biggest reason for marital unhappiness cited by Filipina wives of foreign spouses, was that "The husband did not tell her he loved her enough", this was mainly cited by Filipina Wives who were married to Japanese rural farmers. A Filipina can be very adaptable to new situations, and is not afraid to move to another country far from home to make her life better and happy, it is true she may get homesick, but she is prepared to integrate into new cultures and make the required changes.

A Filipina also has one major advantage over Thai Women or women of other South East Asian cultures, she tends to be an excellent english speaker, although her other languages may be Filipino the National Language of the Philippines which is derived from the Tagalog speaking regions, she may also speak provincial languages and may even speak localized dialects.

Really then, it would be helpful if you took time out to examine the traditional Filipino courtship style, and how a Filipina responds to words of love, very often the traditional Filipino courtship is likened to a dance, but more importantly, it takes the form of a game of baseball, see how it works.

Have a great day all :)
[color=#FF0080]
[/color]
Shadith

Postby Durwood » Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:10 pm

I think most men want as good a wife as their mom is. Most women like that don't exist anymore in america. Yea, my ex could cook but wouldn't. She was also the most cold hearted person i have ever met. Everything i have heard about filipino girls reminds me of the type of girl i want.... and i hope i can treat her every bit as good as she does me.

Durwood
Durwood

Postby SeekingMyAsawa » Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:42 pm

jadegil6 wrote:Why Do So Many Foreign Men Want To Have A Filipina Wife? ;)

Because I want my marriage to SUCCEED. That can only happen when both partners want it to happen.

American women are raised in a culture which prizes and rewards selfishness, and teaches that if a woman is not happy in her marriage, to get out and find one which will "fulfill" her.

I have been married once, to an American woman who had a series of affairs. When she got pregnant, she divorced me -- but, of course, she still wanted my money.

There are plenty of good American women, but they tend to get married and STAY married. Of those who would be interested in a 51-year-old man, there are too high a percentage of untrustworthy women.

There are Filipina scammers, but most are good, honest and willing to put in the work that makes a marriage succeed, IF she can find the right man. This means that I'm more likely to find a good Filipina than a good American, so why would I waste my time?

The one difficulty that I have is finding someone who is already in the United States, where we can spend plenty of time getting to know each other. I know that there are a lot of great marriages that started with partners across the ocean from each other, but that just won't work for me.
SeekingMyAsawa

Postby crisipicada » Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:50 am

All i can say is that Filipina as a wife is Faithful, loving, caring, supportive, sweet and most of all her devotion to his husband. That's what Filipina are being proud of. :P
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby crisipicada » Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:03 pm

Because i am the eldest young people at church as of now and i can't find someone who is suitable for me. :D
crisipicada

Postby Chas » Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:12 pm

crisipicada wrote:
Because i am the eldest young people at church as of now and i can't find someone who is suitable for me. :D

Looks like you will just have to have a 'toy boy' :lol:
Chas

Postby crisipicada » Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:49 pm

Mr. Chas, what is "toy boy"? I am still hopeful.
crisipicada

Next

Return to General Forum