Bedroom Antics

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Bedroom Antics

Postby bachuichui » Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:03 pm

you should do your best.. show that you'll be sincere for him or her.. and do not do the mistake again..
bachuichui

Postby red » Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:22 am

Aha!!! Ladies participating this topic can be catching for you if you are still single..means you had indulged before the "for adults only"..hhmmm :o

Anyways, since im married woman i say do the "do"! LOL....try find out what turns on your partner and try experimenting...explore...make sure both of you enjoys it...usually when both couples tried alot and which of them enjoys and works out good for both..usually they stick to it. ;) candles, flowers in the bedroom means alot too. color of the curtains the paint of the bedroom...the colors of the sheets and pillows....but some plays rough...rough can be fun. :lol:
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby red » Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:26 am

HOney...its not just bedroom ...you can do the "do" anywhere as long as nobody is around...... :lol:
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby Edwin » Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:22 am

I painted the bedroom one time quite by accident! When our identical twins started school the teacher couldn't tell them apart, and she didn't know which snow boots to put on which kid, so she asked me if I would spray some paint on one of them so that she could tell the difference. Well, the nozzle of the paint can stuck, and I sprayed paint on the wall, on one side of all of our clothes in the clothes closet, and ran into the bathroom, put the paint can in the bath tub while I worked on it to get it to stop spraying. The teacher could tell the difference after that, but we had a lot of stuff painted that we didn't intend to. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:33 am

my idea of sex and marriage is determined by God and the bible, that does not change because God does not change, society does but not Gods law

so whatever entered into outside marriage is a prostitution. That is what God hates.

This is the view of a friend of mine. I learn from this statement and that is very true. Guys, be wise into choosing the right and true person. God may hate your relationship and end up breaking.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:14 pm

crisipicada wrote:my idea of sex and marriage is determined by God and the bible, that does not change because God does not change, society does but not Gods law

so whatever entered into outside marriage is a prostitution. That is what God hates.

This is the view of a friend of mine. I learn from this statement and that is very true. Guys, be wise into choosing the right and true person. God may hate your relationship and end up breaking.

When I was a young guy, one of the things they were talking about was "situational ethics." That simply meant that there was not firm law. What was wrong one time, might be right the next time, and if it feels good, do it. Well, you are right, Crisi, God does not change. If it was wrong yesterday, it is still wrong today, and we have to keep within God's guidelines if we want His blessing! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby Durwood » Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:43 am

I THINK PUTTING HER NEEDS AHEAD OF URS FIRST AND MAKING SURE SHE IS SATISFIED FIRST. ORAL SEX REALLY MAKES LOVE MAKING TIMES TEN IF U KNOW HOW TO DO IT AND TAKE UR TIME . I'VE NEVER HAD A COMPLAINT BECAUSE I TOOK MY TIME OR TOOK TO LONG AT IT. Sorry about the caps, i just saw it was on.
Durwood

Previous

Return to General Forum