MOVIE FREAK

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: MOVIE FREAK

Postby bachuichui » Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:43 pm

i wanna see Sex and the City 2.. the previous movie was great.. and i know this second movie is also great.. i really like their outfits.. :)
bachuichui

Postby crisipicada » Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:40 pm

Hmmm how can you watch that movie? Are there cable in your house? I guess there is none. :lol: :lol:
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Chas » Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:27 am

bachuichui wrote:i wanna see Sex and the City 2.. the previous movie was great.. and i know this second movie is also great.. i really like their outfits.. :)

My daughter has just seen it. she says it has no plot. She still enjoyed it. :roll:

Enjoy it when you see it, but do not expect much.
Chas

Postby red » Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:30 am

crisipicada wrote:Hmmm how can you watch that movie? Are there cable in your house? I guess there is none. :lol: :lol:

There are sattelite cable dishes available for those areas where cable wires cant reach. SEX AND THE CITY is yet to be shown so sure its available on pirated dvd..hehehe
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby Edwin » Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:08 am

A movie that we watched years ago is "Green Card." It has been so long ago I don't remember much about it except that it has a lot of humor in it. One of the granddaughters was watching it, and I heard bits and pieces, but I couldn't pay attention to it because I was studying my jazz class. I will have to watch it again one of these days and then I will know if I should be recommending it.
Edwin

Postby red » Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:03 am

I saw the old tv series in the US titled The Waltons...got set of dvd's but not all seasons. My husband was trying to show me something oldies and it was so good. 8-)
red

Postby m&m » Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:40 am

I recommend everybody to please watch the movie entitled "Facing the Giants". It is all about giving glory to God in everything we do. The coach of that Eagle football team lost courage and all the things that is going on in his life are all bad lucks. He almost lost his job because he is not doing well on coaching the team. More than that, he is married for more than 4 years and his wife so discourage for not having a baby. Mr. Bridges, the one who encourages the coach, pray for the every students to get saved, he said, God give when we are ready. Keep hold the faith in God. Like asking for a rain, a farmer must keep on the faith, how? The farmer must have planted plants and God will pour out rain. The coach kneel down to God and ask God for guidance and wisdom. Then make actions by creating the Philosophy of the Team. He ask his member: Why are we hear? Why playing football? For what? Some answer: To win prize, to be known, to get football scholarship, to get trophy and so on. The coach said: So what if we win; so what if we become popular; so what if we receive trophy and later on be rotten. Now the philosophy of the team is : Wherever and whatever we do, give glory to God. He emphasize how important the role of the heart to whatever we do. When our attitude stink, how heart is not right. Having the heart of Jesus give glory to God. He said: "whether they win or lose, God is glorified". They keep a good heart and trust God through everything. Until they reach championship, their opponent are 3times bigger than them, knowing that they never get score for the first quarter and half way score in 2nd quarter, indeed they never lose and trust God. They play smart and do their best, then they did.

Yes, there is nothing impossible withe God. He can make all things and show us mighty things.
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Postby crisipicada » Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:24 am

m&m wrote:I recommend everybody to please watch the movie entitled "Facing the Giants". It is all about giving glory to God in everything we do. The coach of that Eagle football team lost courage and all the things that is going on in his life are all bad lucks. He almost lost his job because he is not doing well on coaching the team. More than that, he is married for more than 4 years and his wife so discourage for not having a baby. Mr. Bridges, the one who encourages the coach, pray for the every students to get saved, he said, God give when we are ready. Keep hold the faith in God. Like asking for a rain, a farmer must keep on the faith, how? The farmer must have planted plants and God will pour out rain. The coach kneel down to God and ask God for guidance and wisdom. Then make actions by creating the Philosophy of the Team. He ask his member: Why are we hear? Why playing football? For what? Some answer: To win prize, to be known, to get football scholarship, to get trophy and so on. The coach said: So what if we win; so what if we become popular; so what if we receive trophy and later on be rotten. Now the philosophy of the team is : Wherever and whatever we do, give glory to God. He emphasize how important the role of the heart to whatever we do. When our attitude stink, our heart is not right. Having the heart of Jesus give glory to God. He said: "whether they win or lose, God is glorified". They keep a good heart and trust God through everything. Until they reach championship, their opponent are 3times bigger than them, knowing that they never get score for the first quarter and half way score in 2nd quarter, indeed they never lose and trust God. They play smart and do their best, then they did.

Yes, there is nothing impossible withe God. He can make all things and show us mighty things.

Better give our heart to God of all the heartaches and leave our care to Him. He is the great healer.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Chas » Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:31 am

red wrote:I saw the old tv series in the US titled The Waltons...got set of dvd's but not all seasons. My husband was trying to show me something oldies and it was so good. 8-)

Wow - that takes me back. "Good night John boy" :D :D A similar show was "Little House On the Prairie". It must be 30 years ago they were being shown in the UK. I had forgotten them until you reminded me.
Chas

Postby red » Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:42 pm

Chas wrote:
red wrote:I saw the old tv series in the US titled The Waltons...got set of dvd's but not all seasons. My husband was trying to show me something oldies and it was so good. 8-)

Wow - that takes me back. "Good night John boy" :D :D A similar show was "Little House On the Prairie". It must be 30 years ago they were being shown in the UK. I had forgotten them until you reminded me.

I also have " Little HOuse on the Prairie" have not finish watching it. I like The Waltons much better..very simple its so plain everyday life in the old times...so interesting.
red

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum