Attraction For A Woman

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Attraction For A Woman

Postby jadegil6 » Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:21 pm

Why Do So Many Filipina Women Want To Have A Relationship With A Foreign Man? ;)
jadegil6
Site Admin

Re: Attraction For A Woman

Postby cutegen » Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:04 am

For me, i am attracted to a foreign man because american men are among the best husbands in the world and i know that some american men are dissatisfied with american women and are looking for foreign (especially asian girls) wives who will appreciate them...
cutegen

Postby Shadith » Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:50 am

In my case, I find some foreigns in general attractive although I did have a few Filipino bfs before. Then when I met my husband, I said, gosh he is really kind and perfect! However my husband had a few white ladies & one Filipina gf ex-gfs before he met me, now wife and will make sure his last!! Lucky bloke!

This is comparing filipino from foreign men. For me there is always a plus and minus side. The good and bad things are present on every person. So it is a matter of finding the right partner for ourselves.
Foreigns are attractive in the sense that they possess good physical qualities compared to others or filipinos in particular. But there are loads of filipinos who possess the same. So the first step is we are attracted on physical attributes then next is the innerself. We will know more about the person once we know his innerself. So for me being attracted to someone doesn't rely only on physical, it sums up to all what he is. Fortunately i got married with the British guy who has the qualities i dreamed of.
Shadith

Postby lovely_tears8 » Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:38 am

In my thought about the Questions you have..Some filipina woman want to have a relationship with the foriegn man..it is simply..because they find american man as more lovable and romantic,but..there is but..because i think not all american are like that.as far as i know,it is really important the character of the person,no matter how handsome he is.i don't look the physical appearance of a person..what i care most is the inner beauty.."for beauty is only a skin deep, but the heart that is loyal to love will never turn cold"
lovely_tears8

Postby m&m » Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:17 pm

jadegil6 wrote:Why Do So Many Filipina Women Want To Have A Relationship With A Foreign Man? ;)

I have lots of relatives who got married to foreign men mostly americans. One thing that i like is being professional and kind.One of My cousins met her american husband at UST, where my cousin is a Math Professor.The man is really respectful, good-natured and polite. :D . Others would say that foreign men are sweet and loving. My friend got married to a german. She said, she find her Mr. Right.
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Postby Edwin » Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:17 pm

m&m wrote:
jadegil6 wrote:Why Do So Many Filipina Women Want To Have A Relationship With A Foreign Man? ;)

I have lots of relatives who got married to foreign men mostly americans. One thing that i like is being professional and kind.One of My cousins met her american husband at UST, where my cousin is a Math Professor.The man is really respectful, good-natured and polite. :D . Others would say that foreign men are sweet and loving. My friend got married to a german. She said, she find her Mr. Right.

I wonder if any of my people are married to your relatives? :) I'm just kidding actually, but it is possible. My brother-in-law is married to a filipina on Guiamas Island, and they live there. Our good friend is married to a filipina from Tugas. He was our Post Master in Stehekin, now he is Post Master in Conconnully, a place close to our place here where we moved. A little bragging: I performed their wedding ceremony in Stehekin. I have a nephew who married a filipina, and that didn't turn out too well, so I'm not going to talk about that one. My wife's cousin is married to a filipina, who was already in Canada, and he married her, and now they are in Arizona. My mother's cousin was married to a filipina, but he died of cancer. I think she is teaching school now. I flew to Chicago Illinois to help my nephew and his filipina wife move back to Washington, and I got to be with a lot of her friends and relatives there. One of her young friends had a crush on me I learned later, but I am married, and my nephew's wife was horrified about it, and it was okay because I didn't know the difference, so I wasn't tempted. That is about it for connections. My wife went to the Philippines with our friends and spent part of the time with her brother in 2006, but I had work obligations and couldn't go, but now I am going in October. She was so scared about flying that she swore she would never do it again, and so I, nor our friends, nor her brother can talk her into going to the Philippines. Years ago I piloted airplanes, so I am not afraid of flying. I could get in the cockpit and land the airplane if I needed to. I don't know about the big ones though, although the principals are about the same no matter what size the airplane. Usually you are supposed to have guided practice in the airplane you are going to pilot before you fly that airplane. It will be fun to go, and I am looking forward to being with our friends and Carol's brother and his wife.
Edwin

Postby purex » Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:07 pm

I remember once upon a time when flying back to Mindanao from Manila. Almost i can't fly back because of my sickness. Really, health is wealth :P :P . How can you work if you are not in good health, or how can you make a living without doing anything. Those who have the heart of sharing to the less fortunate and those who help the Danao orphanage, may God continue to bless you more. One of the reasons why we are still alive is that God wants to use us to extend help to those who are in need. Thus, it is blessed to give than to receive :D :lol:
Wn God knows yor READY 4 D rsponsibility of comitment,He'l reveal D ryt prson undr Hs tym& ryt circumstnces.Wait patiently,Dont waste Ur tym srching& wshing.Grow& b redy &yo'l see.God wl giv U a lov story far betr than U cud ever dreamed
purex

Postby Edwin » Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:10 pm

purex wrote:I remember once upon a time when flying back to Mindanao from Manila. Almost i can't fly back because of my sickness. Really, health is wealth :P :P . How can you work if you are not in good health, or how can you make a living without doing anything. Those who have the heart of sharing to the less fortunate and those who help the Danao orphanage, may God continue to bless you more. One of the reasons why we are still alive is that God wants to use us to extend help to those who are in need. Thus, it is blessed to give than to receive :D :lol:

My younger brother suffered from motion sickness in the car when he was little. I learned to pilot small airplanes years ago, and one time I was sick while I was flying. It was when I was learning and the instructor was sitting beside me so it was okay, but I was embarrassed, and the instructor was sorry for me. :)
Edwin

Postby red » Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:15 am

I like to share my point of view...(char!). There are alot of reasons to mention why Pinays want foreigners. Some because for greener pasture, some because of easy access to "greenland", some because they dont like pinoys(maybe some physical reason hmmm), some because they want to have beautiful children because the outcome of pinay and foreigner is tisoy or tisay na bata, and etc.etc. etc. For me I got tired of Pinoys hehe....after I broke up with my last Pinoy bf I told him that I am going to search for white guy. And so I did. I wasn't attracted to my husband at the picture he sent online we didnt chat just exchanged email. Then we talked alot on phone...we were good chatters on phone for 2 to 3 hours a day! So when I met him, I didnt expect that he is attractive in person...and wow, smells so good too and it turned me on. So we got married. :D
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby stanley » Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:23 am

Good story, red. I believe you are so happy now with your husband.
stanley

Next

Return to General Forum