how much you love your mom?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

how much you love your mom?

Postby bachuichui » Sat May 08, 2010 10:50 pm

:D :D i love my mom even though i'm so disobedient with her..she is so patient with us
bachuichui

Re: how much you love your mom?

Postby farufaru » Mon May 10, 2010 10:51 am

i love my mom so much.. i owe her a lot..i'm so thankful of all her sacrifices for all of us her children.... she is so patient with us.. i'm so happy with my mom :) :) :)
farufaru

Postby purex » Tue May 11, 2010 2:46 am

farufaru wrote:i love my mom so much.. i owe her a lot..i'm so thankful of all her sacrifices for all of us her children.... she is so patient with us.. i'm so happy with my mom :) :) :)

Me, too. I love my mother very much though i am not that showy. I way i show my love to my mother is in terms of giving her time to listen and talk to her whatever concerns she tells me.
Wn God knows yor READY 4 D rsponsibility of comitment,He'l reveal D ryt prson undr Hs tym& ryt circumstnces.Wait patiently,Dont waste Ur tym srching& wshing.Grow& b redy &yo'l see.God wl giv U a lov story far betr than U cud ever dreamed
purex

Postby Edwin » Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:22 pm

I know Father's Day just past, but I found this, and I had the best mother anyone could have. When she was old she said that she lived for God and her family, and she did. She had so much love for each of her kids and grandkids. She prayed for them constantly. The last few days that she was alive her back hurt her really badly, and we found out later it was her heart. She sat down and started praying at the breakfast table and died right there. Her mind was sharp and she was in pretty good health right to the end at 87 years old.
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:31 pm

As much as i could, i give time to my mother. I work away from home more or less 40 kilometers to my working place. I go home weekend to spend time with my mother. She said everytime she has concerns that she has been waiting for me to go home on weekends because she has lots of things to talk to me. I love my mother very much and i want to give her my precious time while she is still living. I listen to her and give her some positive views of what she shares to me. I use to prepare her water to take a bath because she cant manage due to the fact that she is a stroke victim for 5 years already. I love to talk to her especially when we are doing her massage session as much as i can. She is the most loving mother in the world i ever known. Thanks to my mother for praying for me always as i hear my name when she mention my name in prayer in the morning when i am home. I love you, Mama :D
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:07 am

crisipicada wrote:As much as i could, i give time to my mother. I work away from home more or less 40 kilometers to my working place. I go home weekend to spend time with my mother. She said everytime she has concerns that she has been waiting for me to go home on weekends because she has lots of things to talk to me. I love my mother very much and i want to give her my precious time while she is still living. I listen to her and give her some positive views of what she shares to me. I use to prepare her water to take a bath because she cant manage due to the fact that she is a stroke victim for 5 years already. I love to talk to her especially when we are doing her massage session as much as i can. She is the most loving mother in the world i ever known. Thanks to my mother for praying for me always as i hear my name when she mention my name in prayer in the morning when i am home. I love you, Mama :D

That is so sweet. There's nothing like a loving praying mother! We didn't get to visit with my mother very much the last few years due to living and working far away, and then having to ride the boat out to get to the highways. The place was only accessible by airplane or boat. We missed a lot, but we talked with her on the phone often, and e-mailed with her on the computer. I know she missed us during that time, and we missed her. Once a year we got away from the place for about a month, and we would spend several days with her during that time, and we loved it and so did she. Sometimes she would send word with our kids that she wanted me to call her because she got lonesome for me. My older sister and brother-in-law this one year thought she was going to die right away, so we made a special trip out to be with her for a few days, and she lived several years after that. There is nothing like having a praying and loving mother. She is with Jesus now. She spent a quite a bit of time her last few years thinking about what heaven would be like. She read books and watched videos about heaven; well now she knows, and she is with all of our loved ones who loved Jesus and went on before. :) :) :) :)
Edwin

Postby bronze » Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:45 pm

Crisipicada you are so sweet and loving. Your husband is so lucky to you. Filipino woman are so wonderful, serious and one man woman. When man is serious with a filipino woman, she stops looking for another man. Very good quality and characteristics of an exotic filipina woman.
bronze

Postby jadegil6 » Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:28 pm

" Filipino woman are so wonderful, serious and one man woman. When man is serious with a filipino woman, she stops looking for another man. Very good quality and characteristics of an exotic filipina woman.Crisipicada you are so sweet and loving. Your husband is so lucky to you. Filipino woman are so wonderful, serious and one man woman. When man is serious with a filipino woman, she stops looking for another man. Very good quality and characteristics of an exotic filipina woman."

How I wish that statement were true. But it a very general statement, and it paints all filipinas with the same brush. In reality, all filipinas are NOT one-man women. I have known several who have had several bofriends at the same time, and telling each one that they were the one and only. But there are many filipinas who desire the love of only one guy, and who are very faithful.

Best wishes to crispicada in finding the right man for her, and also to all of the rest of the ladies who are searching.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby m&m » Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:07 pm

jadegil6 wrote:" Filipino woman are so wonderful, serious and one man woman. When man is serious with a filipino woman, she stops looking for another man. Very good quality and characteristics of an exotic filipina woman.Crisipicada you are so sweet and loving. Your husband is so lucky to you. Filipino woman are so wonderful, serious and one man woman. When man is serious with a filipino woman, she stops looking for another man. Very good quality and characteristics of an exotic filipina woman."

How I wish that statement were true. But it a very general statement, and it paints all filipinas with the same brush. In reality, all filipinas are NOT one-man women. I have known several who have had several bofriends at the same time, and telling each one that they were the one and only. But there are many filipinas who desire the love of only one guy, and who are very faithful.

Best wishes to crispicada in finding the right man for her, and also to all of the rest of the ladies who are searching.

Filipino - in general means filipina and filipino
Filipina - refers to a woman in the Philippines.
So when you are reffering to a woman use the word "filipina"
while referring to a man in the Philippines use the word "filipino"
When you are referring to both women and men in the Philippines use the word also "filipino"
Therefore, no need to use the word "filipino women" instead "use the word "filipina" :D :D :D :D

Thank you, Jadegil6 and i am so happy for that. But now i need to realize that God has not given me yet the right one. So i will wait for Him. Sometimes we should accept the fact that love really hurts because there are filipina who has lots of guys and told them all that they are the onlyone in their heart the same as true to men also.
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Postby chaychay644 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:53 pm

jadegil6 wrote:How I wish that statement were true. But it a very general statement, and it paints all filipinas with the same brush. In reality, all filipinas are NOT one-man women. I have known several who have had several bofriends at the same time, and telling each one that they were the one and only. But there are many filipinas who desire the love of only one guy, and who are very faithful.

I agree on what you said sir Michael..not all Filipinas are one-man women..just like in other countries we can find women whom we can trust and the other which we cannot..i think it just really varies from person to person and not from whatever country a woman came from..

that is why, some men are lucky for they were able to find the woman of their dreams even if its just a long distance relationship (LDR)..

and for those who are still looking, don't put in your mind that all Filipinas are one-man women..just be careful and try to be observant..don't fall on the trap of scammers...I've known lots of american men who got scammed by Filipinas and its really hurting to know that..I myself got scammed by a lady I've met in other dating site..We became friend and she visited me here in Samar..to make the story short..she stayed here for 1 month and 11 days and she didn't pay her hotel bill..I didn't really expect that she'll do that..
chaychay644

Next

Return to General Forum