The Echoes of Our Hearts

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

The Echoes of Our Hearts

Postby crisipicada » Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:09 pm

Sometimes we close our eyes and just listen to the echoes of our hearts. We fall in love and there are times when we love so much that we lose our emotions. More often that not, we wonder why there is love that grows cold. We would start to search for answers and try to find where love has gone wrong. But in the end, we find ourselves where we started, for we cannot question love when it has its reasons. Love will always be and it always has been… silent, mysterious and deeply profound.

Many of us believe that love is forever, that it never dies, only to be disillusioned in the end when we find our hands empty and our hearts longing. We should not hold it in our hands for we may never find the strength to let go when it decides to leave. We should only embrace its worth and glow while it last and then freely open our arms when its time to say goodbye. When we fall in love with someone, we don’t want that feeling to end for it is everything we are, everything we wanted to be. We pray that it will stay growing in our hearts. But, if it doesn’t then we should never let our lives be taken by it, for life should not end where heartaches begin. There is always a reason why we have to move on. When we have to say goodbye to the feelings we wanted to stay forever, let us not wave our hand with a heavy heart, for love will have the place where it belongs. We may have lost it but then again, when we close our eyes and listen to the echoes of our hearts, we will hear that feeling resounding silently forever.That we all know the good that we have become of love will always stay. It will always be there reminding us that we should be thankful and happy, not because we have lost love but because that feeling lived in our hearts and made us happy.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Re: The Echoes of Our Hearts

Postby Edwin » Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:22 pm

Those are very beautiful thoughts, crisi, and some very good thinking. :) :)
Edwin

Postby stanley » Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:39 pm

When you love you must prepare to be hurt. But if you want to get over about the past give it to the Lord.
stanley

Postby crisipicada » Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:26 am

Edwin wrote:Those are very beautiful thoughts, crisi, and some very good thinking. :) :)

Thank you, Mr. Edwin! I am thankful that God's love never changed even i am a sinner He still love me unlike human love. It is my prayer that God will give me agape love that even to the least and unlovable still God will give me love like Jesus :P :P :P :P
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:21 am

Yes, that is very important and wonderful! :) :) :) :)
Edwin

Postby donalie » Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:21 pm

The echoes of our hearts sometimes love, hate, anger. Heart sometimes happy sometimes sad. Heart is full of different emotion.
donalie

Postby Edwin » Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:18 pm

The Lord needs to make our hearts new, and He promised he would do that if we would let Him. :) :) :) :)
Edwin

Postby stanley » Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:10 pm

There is always a way to get over the pasts! Someone says "I can't get over about it", but that is not true. There is always a way to get from there. In 2 Corinthians 5:17, Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things are past away; behold, all things have become new.
stanley

Postby Edwin » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:42 am

The Love of God is what we need. The Love that Jesus had for all people. The heart has reasons that reason knows not of. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby m&m » Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:41 am

what is happening to you outside affects your heart, but what is happening inside your inner man affects your environment. yes, that is true. But the good thing is that what ever happens outside depends on how you take good care of your heart. Sounds confusing, huh. 8-)

Therefore, good thing to take good care of your heart. Refrain from what will make your heart feeling bad. Because it will show your life how you keep your heart.

What is your mood today? Is your heart correct or feeling bad? Or are you happy? Take a look into your heart!
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Next

Return to General Forum