THE POOR MAN

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

THE POOR MAN

Postby sagitarianlady4u » Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:24 am

THE POOR MAN, unspoiled by the whims and demands of society, rises up in the morning, to write with his plow earthly patterns under the sky, And at sundown, he treads his way back to his cogon-roofed citadel and finds a comforting message in the mountain---an unwritten testament that lifts the heart and soothes the nerves. Perhaps, in his good time, the poor will take courage and scale the high mountain in an effort to get closer to the sky---- and nearer to God. And there he will view his vast land and be thankful. For in a world where so much is transitory the land itself endures, the mountain remaining unchanged from decade to decade, from generation to generation.
Through all the seasons the poor man will always be close to Mother Earth. And with his plow he will continue singing the song of mountain and sky. The bounty of God's creations will be his greatest heritage, for in this blessed land where time holds no dominion over him he becomes once more the original Adam. Poor though he may be, he finds great joy in his land, where there is promise and prophecy ----- where Life itself is good and kind.
sagitarianlady4u

Re: THE POOR MAN

Postby Chas » Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:18 am

sagitarianlady4u wrote:THE POOR MAN, unspoiled by the whims and demands of society, rises up in the morning, to write with his plow earthly patterns under the sky, And at sundown, he treads his way back to his cogon-roofed citadel and finds a comforting message in the mountain---an unwritten testament that lifts the heart and soothes the nerves. Perhaps, in his good time, the poor will take courage and scale the high mountain in an effort to get closer to the sky---- and nearer to God. And there he will view his vast land and be thankful. For in a world where so much is transitory the land itself endures, the mountain remaining unchanged from decade to decade, from generation to generation.
Through all the seasons the poor man will always be close to Mother Earth. And with his plow he will continue singing the song of mountain and sky. The bounty of God's creations will be his greatest heritage, for in this blessed land where time holds no dominion over him he becomes once more the original Adam. Poor though he may be, he finds great joy in his land, where there is promise and prophecy ----- where Life itself is good and kind.

I play Farmville as well :lol:
Chas

Postby jadegil6 » Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:10 pm

I am not certain I understand if this message came from Facebook's Farmville game, or it is a descriptive verbal portrait of something wonderful.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby crisipicada » Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:51 am

jadegil6 wrote:I am not certain I understand if this message came from Facebook's Farmville game, or it is a descriptive verbal portrait of something wonderful.

Me, too
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby sagitarianlady4u » Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:52 am

crisipicada wrote:
jadegil6 wrote:I am not certain I understand if this message came from Facebook's Farmville game, or it is a descriptive verbal portrait of something wonderful.

Me, too

No....This is not from Facebook's Farmville game, this is just my foresight to the Poor Man's own land who gaze the unchanging image of the mountain that gives him a sense of eternity and reassurance.
sagitarianlady4u

Postby Chas » Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:37 pm

sagitarianlady4u wrote:No....This is not from Facebook's Farmville game, this is just my foresight to the Poor Man's own land who gaze the unchanging image of the mountain that gives him a sense of eternity and reassurance.

Thank you for posting - please forgive my failed attempt to be funny. Please do not let that put you off posting in future.
Chas

Postby jadegil6 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:55 pm

No....This is not from Facebook's Farmville game, this is just my foresight to the Poor Man's own land who gaze the unchanging image of the mountain that gives him a sense of eternity and reassurance

You have a beautiful way of describing something that most of us never consider and take for granted. Thank you for your post. You are very talented. Maybe you should become an author...or maybe you already are.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby crisipicada » Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:15 am

jadegil6 wrote:No....This is not from Facebook's Farmville game, this is just my foresight to the Poor Man's own land who gaze the unchanging image of the mountain that gives him a sense of eternity and reassurance

You have a beautiful way of describing something that most of us never consider and take for granted. Thank you for your post. You are very talented. Maybe you should become an author...or maybe you already are.

Nice post. You must be an author.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:08 pm

The 34th Psalm is beautiful, and some of it is prophetic of Jesus coming. "I will bless the Lord at all times: His praise shall continually be in my mouth. My soul shall make her boast in the Lord: the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad. O magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt His name together. I sought the Lord, and He heard me, and delivered me from all my fears. They looked unto Him, and were lightened: and their faces were not ashamed. This poor man cried, and the Lord heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles." :)
Edwin

Postby m&m » Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:43 pm

Rich and poor, God is the maker of them all.
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Next

Return to General Forum