Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Pen pal

Postby Jamespetrie1 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:51 am

I would like to meet 40 to 50 yr old female for friendship maybe more
Jamespetrie1

Re: Pen pal

Postby justmovenalong » Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:54 pm

hi..........I know one here....shes 40 yrs. old...if you are interested just contact me :)
justmovenalong

Postby red » Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:59 pm

justmovenalong wrote:hi..........I know one here....shes 40 yrs. old...if you are interested just contact me :)

Please contact me not Todd..thanks
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby NativeAmerican » Sun May 30, 2010 9:32 pm

me?
i'm looking for a special person between 25 and 35 yrs
NativeAmerican

Postby m&m » Mon May 31, 2010 4:57 am

NativeAmerican wrote:me?
i'm looking for a special person between 25 and 35 yrs

"Seek and ye shall find" so continue posting and there are lots of women who are looking for a life time partner and in the long run you will find the right one :D :D :D
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Postby fely » Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:17 pm

I am looking for a guy 48-60 years old christian guy. To start with, i am separated and have kids of 4. I am seriously looking a partner in life and be devoted to him.
fely

Postby Edwin » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:00 pm

red wrote:
justmovenalong wrote:hi..........I know one here....shes 40 yrs. old...if you are interested just contact me :)

Hi Red! I noticed you changed your picture to a picture of a pair of red shoes. How do you put pictures on that display when you write something. We can't use pictures that are on our computers, is that correct? Thank you, Red! :)
Edwin

Postby ms.sin17 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:04 pm

Hi Red! I noticed you changed your picture to a picture of a pair of red shoes. How do you put pictures on that display when you write something. We can't use pictures that are on our computers, is that correct? Thank you, Red! :)

Hello. Are you asking about Ms. Red`s avatar? isn't that the red shoes? :roll: Here is what you are going to do, Mr. David.. Go tO.. http://shrinkpictures.com/create-avatar/ then in number 1, you choose a photo by browsing it in your computer, secondly, when you have chose a photo in your avatar then you set the avatar size into 90[replace the 200 to 90] and finally, click the button resize.. then there you have it now.. there would be three avatars that you would choose by then and in choosing your avatar, right click your mouse and click the 'save image as' and it would be save in your computer again.. After making your resized avatar, you go to the 'User Control Panel' in the forum, that is below the 'Board Index'..Click the 'Profile' that is beside the 'Overview' then click the 'Edit avatar', click the one that is 'browse' and browse you resized picture in your computer then 'Submit' it.. There you have your avatar now! :D :D
Everything eLse that is happening in the earth is tempOrary, yOu cOnsider, everything that is gOing On is just Vanity. . .
ms.sin17

Postby red » Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:07 pm

Edwin wrote:
red wrote:

Hello Sir, I just search for pics online for avatars....there's alot of choices there online.
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby Edwin » Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:20 am

Thanks, Red! :) :) :) :)
Edwin

Return to General Forum