What did you have for breakfast?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What did you have for breakfast?

Postby Edwin » Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:22 am

crisipicada wrote:Bulad is appetizer. It is good to eat especially rainy season :P

That does sound appetizing. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:59 pm

the same as usual we have bulad, rice, and talong. :P
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby bachuichui » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:38 pm

crisipicada wrote:my breakfast today is: Bulad (dried fish) and rice.

the best food.. yummy :lol: :lol:
bachuichui

Postby Edwin » Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:09 am

bachuichui wrote:
crisipicada wrote:my breakfast today is: Bulad (dried fish) and rice.

the best food.. yummy :lol: :lol:

Definately! :) :) :) :)
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:41 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: i know that you love to eat bulad, bachuichui, together with vinigar.
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:51 am

crisipicada wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: i know that you love to eat bulad, bachuichui, together with vinigar.

Sounds good to me! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby Edwin » Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:02 pm

While visiting with our kids in Cheney by the big city, to us anyway, of Spokane Washington we went to a place that has discounted clothing that young people brought back, and then those clothing items were for resale. The grandkids got some pretty nice clothes for a very reasonable price. We also went to the Goodwill, a place that sells used and usfull clothing at very reasonable prices. We donate things to the Goodwill when they are more than what we need and we want to get rid of those items. People can go there and buy those things very cheaply. They employ people who are handicapped in various ways, and so it is a service to those people who might not be able to earn a living anywhere else. The kids got more clothing there, and I found a very reasonable dog kennel for Amanda's little Shitzu dog, and that was nice because we didn't have anything to put him in when we need to confine him for a few hours, rather than having him out in the heat. Most dogs got so they love their kennels, and he will too, just now he is not so fond of it. Our German Pincher dog is so reliable that we can just leave him in the house and he will not bother anything, he is so well behaved.

We then went to Costco which is a warehouse type store that they sell anything you can imagine, and also bulk items for reasonable prices. I got some more peanut butter and honey, as I eat a lot of it. We also bought lots of oatmeal and rasins as that is my breakfast every morning, unless Carol decides to fix something else for a variety, but I am perfectly happy with oatmeal and rasins. The old fashioned oatmeal was very reasonable, so we bought enough so that we can feed it to our big dog, the one in the picture, as he loves oatmeal. Some food is appealing and tastes good, and so it is tempting to eat it all the time, but I try to eat a limited amount of anything that I think might not be that good for me. I got some new t-shirts also as most of the ones I wear came from a give away box, and they are wearing out. That seems to happen to me; my clothing wearing out! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby bronze » Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:39 am

Breakfast is always good and healthy but can't take away coffee in the morning. :P
bronze

Postby Edwin » Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:14 am

bronze wrote:Breakfast is always good and healthy but can't take away coffee in the morning. :P

I used to drink lots of coffee and then I took this class years ago that suggested coffee might be unhealthy, so I stopped drinking it. Everyone else around me still drinks it, and there is information now that actually says there are some ways in which coffee is good for a person. I don't drink it anyway. My daughter says she wishes I did drink it so I could be sociable with them. Oh well I will stay with my decision not to drink it. :o :o :o :o :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:14 am

Lately i eat Maiz/Corn. I really love it especially malagkit one.
Linung-ag na mais is so good to eat
crisipicada

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum