Victim

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Victim

Postby crisipicada » Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:17 pm

Republic Act 9262 - otherwise known as Womens and Children's Rights. Article 21- speaks about the right of a woman
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby lovely » Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:46 am

sad story and i don't want to be a victim. Foreign guys visit more than one woman in the philippines. Be careful girls. They talk the same c :cry: :cry: :cry: :roll: :roll: :roll: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
lovely

Postby Chas » Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:01 am

lovely wrote:sad story and i don't want to be a victim. Foreign guys visit more than one woman in the philippines. Be careful girls. They talk the same c :cry: :cry: :cry: :roll: :roll: :roll: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Hey - don't judge us all the same way. Far more Filipinas are abandoned when pregnant by Filipinos. Don't differentiate Foriegn/Filipino - just good guys and bad guys.
Chas

Postby stanley » Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:37 pm

Wait for marriage until you have sex. Now you have learn a lot from you experience. Give your heart to the Lord and He will give you peace. Virginity is the precious gift you can give to your partner, be remain clean in body and soul.
stanley

Postby red » Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:30 am

What about the virgin boy being used up by sexperienced girl....heheheh..let's give justice to those virgin boys...not just virgin girls....lol
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby tom » Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:45 pm

red wrote:What about the virgin boy being used up by sexperienced girl....heheheh..let's give justice to those virgin boys...not just virgin girls....lol

the difference is virgin boys won't become pregnant :lol: .... and lots of virgin boys would gladly volunteer :lol: :lol: .... (i mean volunteer to be "used up" by a "sexperienced" woman... not volunteer to become pregnant :lol: :lol: :lol:)
Image"Weep not! Behold! the Lion of the tribe of Judah is victorious... and His kingdom will never end." (rev.5; luke 1:30-33;isaiah 9:6-7,11:1-10)
tom

Postby tom » Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:00 pm

lovely wrote:sad story and i don't want to be a victim. Foreign guys visit more than one woman in the philippines. Be careful girls. They talk the same c :cry: :cry: :cry: :roll: :roll: :roll: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

this problem isn't only "foreign guys"... it goes all the way back to eden.... a woman's "weakness" is words... especially words spoken by a "smooth talker" (see genesis 3:1-6: and verse 13).... maybe that is why smooth talking men sometimes jokingly claim they can undress a woman with their tongues (without needing to use their hands)... and maybe that is why smooth talkers are sometimes referred to as "silver-tongued devils"...
    so girls, for your own protection, try not to give your "holy place" to a man... just because he SAYS: "i love you"...
    by the way, men also have a "weakness" that also began in eden... our "weakness" is women :lol: :lol: :lol: ... seriously, when our 5 senses perceive your beauty... the way you look in our eyes (the curves, the hips, the breasts, the pretty face, etc.), the way your soft sweet voice and laughter sounds in our ears, the way your loving touch feels on our skin, the way you smell in our noses, and the way your skin tastes on our tongues.... those sensations can make us "crazy"... and, like adam, we are tempted to worship you instead of GOD FIRST... (genesis 3:6... i believe eve was tricked by a smooth talker (1timothy 2:14)... but adam wasn't tricked... adam knew what he was doing when he chose what he could see and feel (eve's beauty) instead of remembering and choosing to do what GOD said)....
Image"Weep not! Behold! the Lion of the tribe of Judah is victorious... and His kingdom will never end." (rev.5; luke 1:30-33;isaiah 9:6-7,11:1-10)
tom

Postby crisipicada » Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:29 pm

I know that we are just human and it must not be the reason why we commit sins and we do as an alibi. :cry:
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:11 pm

We are not to allow sin to reign in our mortal bodies obeying the lusts. Jesus was tempted in all ways as we are yet without sin.
Edwin

Postby bluebird » Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:57 am

red wrote:When i read the story, I was like watching a suspense movie suspense til the end. I cant blame of your anger right now, Susan. Ladies, you better get some lessons from here. Dont get intimate unless you are already married.
Well Susan, I feel sorry for what happened to you. I can only pray that you get over with it. Pray that this man will realize what he did to you.

Day by day we are tested of our faith
Day by day we are tempted of our enemy
Day by day we are prone to being vulnerable
Day by day we are always lure to sin by our adversary

Did you know that the heart is the most deceitful things on earth?
Did you know that feelings will come and go and can't be trusted?
Did you know that sometimes love is lust, for certainly untrustworthy?
Did you know that the devil's enticement seems good when it is not?

When you started wrong, you will end up wrong
When your relationship is not on the right path as it goes today
When you have wrong motive and do things for yourself
Stop, listen, take hid what your heart says and pray

If we committed sin and God is not blessed
Definitely we will not be happy and our life miserable
Don't wait for tomorrow but now plead and surrender
Ask God's forgiveness and God's blessing everyday.

Be reminded that God cleans our hearts and keep white as snow
Our sins He take away and He remembers no more
He gives us love and mercy day by day
Don't hesitate to kneel and come in His presence today.

Keep a good heart and a sound mind all the time
Forgetting the past and start a new life
Remember, He will be our guide wherever we go
And gives us the desires :P of our hearts all through way.

bluebird

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum