What did you have for breakfast?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What did you have for breakfast?

Postby Edwin » Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:01 am

crisipicada wrote:Lately i eat Maiz/Corn. I really love it especially malagkit one.
Linung-ag na mais is so good to eat

When we were visiting our kids I got a craving for corn. I ate more than I should have and drank all the water that the corn was cooked in. Often I do drink the liquid, like that the beans were cooked in. Whenever they use pineapple out of a can to prepare some dish they give me the juice that is in the can. A lot of times people throw away what has the most nutrients in it. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby chaychay644 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:53 pm

i just had an oatmeal and now eating biscuits.. :D :D :D
chaychay644

Postby Edwin » Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:13 pm

chaychay644 wrote:i just had an oatmeal and now eating biscuits.. :D :D :D

Chaychay, oatmeal and biscuits are good. We have biscuits and gravy a lot of times, and sometimes the gravy has hamburger bits in it. My dad's oldest brother was a bachelor all his life. He loved cats and had a lot of them. He cooked biscuits for his cats and probably feed them milk too. :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: We cook oatmeal for this dog in the picture. I see Carol has rice to feed him now, so he gets a rotating diet, and then he gets fed some dog food too, but he prefers the other food instead. :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby m&m » Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:11 pm

Today i drink milk with coffee, i am not drinking coffee anymore but i was tempted to drink while my sister sip coffee.
This morning a have a little rice and a piece of beefloaf with bulad.
:D
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Postby bronze » Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:16 am

Today i eat too much, a layer of pizza and a chocomilk. usually eat pizza at dinner but now i eat peperoni and cheese pizza hut.Yummy :oops: :P :lol: :D
bronze

Postby Edwin » Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:44 am

Today my breakfast was two pieces of toasted bread with plumb jam, and a bowl of oatmeal cooked with rasins and eaten with milk. :) :) :) :)
Edwin

Postby Edwin » Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:08 am

My breakfast this morning was Oatmeal, raisins, and milk.
Edwin

Postby purex » Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:51 am

Breakfast is good. I drink choco milk With adobo string beans and tinapa canned good and rice, i am full. Desert is durian. It is really good to be home after a long week and spend time with family.
Wn God knows yor READY 4 D rsponsibility of comitment,He'l reveal D ryt prson undr Hs tym& ryt circumstnces.Wait patiently,Dont waste Ur tym srching& wshing.Grow& b redy &yo'l see.God wl giv U a lov story far betr than U cud ever dreamed
purex

Postby Edwin » Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:05 pm

red wrote:I had pancakes for breakfast. But didnt put syrup on it. My husband been complaining about pancakes because since he got back from US he has not tasted pancakes american style he said he eats pancakes here like a bread! haha I dont buy instant mix pancakes in boxes because its cheaper if I buy flour and baking and butter and baking powder..makes alot of pancakes.

Yes, and the pancakes you mix up yourself are better too. They are really good when a little whole wheat is put in them. :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:32 am

My breakfast was: rice, eggplant omelet, and driedfish. My mother able to make a vulvoron and i really love to it a lot. I use to drink milk so i did even it makes me lot of pimples but it is good for bones so i did drink as mama said, 2 cups of milk a day makes a healthy body.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum