Shy Guys

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Shy Guys

Postby chaychay644 » Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:55 am

Have you ever encounter a shy guy? What does it feel to be with this type of guy?..Who made the first move?..Is it you or him?..& what happended?..
chaychay644

Re: Shy Guys

Postby Chas » Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:13 am

A Shy Guy's Response

Dredging the distant memory banks of my youth I recall the trepidation of approaching some girls. I often did not bother as I thought 'x' was out of my league. I was decorating my apartment and a girl I liked offered to come round and help. She did - and got given a paint brush. I was a perfect gentleman and possibly very stupid, but my apartment looked nice. :D

Shy guys - generalising:
By definition he is unlikely to be out chasing other women, but don't be confused if he now starts chatting easily to other single women, it is just that he has relaxed and feels safe with your 'protection'.
Any relationship is unlikely to be an emotional roller coaster of excitement (there may be exceptions). Some girls may see this as a disadvatage as they seem to thrive on drama.
Don't confuse shyness with weakness.

I recall reading an interview with a stunning supermodel. She was bemoaning how lonely she was as her looks frightened off the guys she liked and she did not like the brash guys her looks attracted.

So girls - the message is if you see a guy you like you may need to give him a nudge (or quite a few nudges along the way). He may be terrified of doing anything to upset a relationship with the girl he adores. If he really loves you, you will to him be the most beautiful girl in the world, his supermodel.

Finally - if anybody is still reading this self indulgent rambling - be wary of any relationship that starts on the internet. There are bad people out there - warnings are covered elsewhere.

Good luck to all - I hope you find lasting love.

Chas
Chas

Postby Komputer » Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:20 pm

I have NEVER BEEN with a shy guy or any guy. I am not gay, I love females.
Sorry
hehehehehe
Komputer

Postby cutegen » Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:05 pm

i have encountered a shy guy and its very akward wen you are beside him...you need to speak first...its very boring....youwill be the first one who will make the move..hahahha...
cutegen

Postby Mr.Magoo » Thu May 06, 2010 1:06 pm

Many people are shy at first, but they usually become more relaxed over time. If you are with someone who is overly shy, try to be patient, and give them some time to get accustomed to being with you. But after you have been with them on several occasions, and they are still not talkative, or are behaving awkwardly, then maybe you should move on to someone else who is better suited to you.
i start out as being shy, but I usually thaw out after a conversation or two. i think it has something to do with anxiety, and that causes me to be withdrawn, or introverted. But once I get to know someone (especially an attractive lady) then the barriers that I have built up over the years do come down, and I am very direct and open. :roll:
Mr.Magoo

Postby crisipicada » Sun May 30, 2010 4:00 pm

Mr.Magoo wrote:Many people are shy at first, but they usually become more relaxed over time. If you are with someone who is overly shy, try to be patient, and give them some time to get accustomed to being with you. But after you have been with them on several occasions, and they are still not talkative, or are behaving awkwardly, then maybe you should move on to someone else who is better suited to you.
i start out as being shy, but I usually thaw out after a conversation or two. i think it has something to do with anxiety, and that causes me to be withdrawn, or introverted. But once I get to know someone (especially an attractive lady) then the barriers that I have built up over the years do come down, and I am very direct and open. :roll:

To be shy at first is okay but then as time goes you wont get shy then. Filipina are shy type so be patient with filipina :D :D :D
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Mr.Magoo » Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:31 pm

Since there are introverted and extroverted types of people, that could explain why some people are very shy. If they are introverted, then they tend to be quiet, and avoid talking much or are reluctant to come out of their shell. But if this type of person gets a little alcohol in them, then they will loosen up, and act in ways that is much different than their normal behavior.
So a shy guy might drink a few beers, and then come out of his shell, and actually start a conversation with a girl he doesn't know. But if he drinks too much, then he may become foolish, and do things or say things that would ruin any chance that he might have of favorably impressing the girl. So sometimes it is better to be shy and sober than to overdo it, and act like a fool.
Mr.Magoo

Postby purex » Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:43 pm

Wow, why are men have the nerve to express their feelings to the lady they have feelings for? Are they so shy to the point that they will tend to take a shot of beer? :lol: :lol: :lol: I have a friend who drink a couple of glass of beer and when he get near to the lady, he pee and his pants get wet. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: what a shame :lol: :lol: Some others blow a cough and cold while talking to a girl :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh myyyyyyyyyyyy Love is so scarry. :lol: :lol: It makes you crazy :lol: :lol: :lol:
Wn God knows yor READY 4 D rsponsibility of comitment,He'l reveal D ryt prson undr Hs tym& ryt circumstnces.Wait patiently,Dont waste Ur tym srching& wshing.Grow& b redy &yo'l see.God wl giv U a lov story far betr than U cud ever dreamed
purex

Postby Edwin » Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:08 pm

I know one guy who said if he drinks a beer he needs to stay close to the bathroom. If he drinks more than one beer he needs to stay in the bathroom! ;) ;) ;) ;) :o :o :o :o :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :? :? :? :? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Return to General Forum