Things you have done after breaking up with someone you love

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Things you have done after breaking up with someone you love

Postby purex » Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:04 am

Frustrations and other adversity in life can tear us down or develop/improve us. Develop our wisdom, understanding, care and good judgement. I learn to trust God more after hardships in life.
Wn God knows yor READY 4 D rsponsibility of comitment,He'l reveal D ryt prson undr Hs tym& ryt circumstnces.Wait patiently,Dont waste Ur tym srching& wshing.Grow& b redy &yo'l see.God wl giv U a lov story far betr than U cud ever dreamed
purex

Postby crisipicada » Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:08 pm

"When you fall inlove, be open to be hurt," that's what i always heard from friends. I believe it is not the issue. What is important is that you are open for any opportunity that comes our way., keep learning and accepting things comes our way.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Tigger82d » Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:51 am

4 years ago me and my ex got divorced. Shortly after the divorce she married the guy she had been cheating on me with. I tried dating but I couldnt stand the attitudes the women had so I just built a wall around my heart and only let my kids in. I never dreamed that I would let another woman in my life but I made a recent trip to Bohol and met the lady of my dreams. After just a short time together she has busted down the wall I had built and now I have 3 loves in my life, my 2 kids and her. Ladies us guys get hurt to, so don't give up that easy. Just be yourself and give it time.
Tigger82d

Postby bluebird » Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:29 am

Life isn't easy when you got break and hurt
Life is not happy when you lose someone you love
Life is not easy when you keep on the past
Life is not easy when you are abandoned with someone you love.

Feelings is not good to play for
Feelings is not a thing that can be fooled
Feelings is dangerous when it is forgotten
Feelings will be frustrated when you lose heart

If things has happened the way you don't expect
Give God your heart and keep His promises
He gives us what we deserve most
So trusting His love will heal our hearts

If you are not sure what you say
Never say or do what you can't afford to fulfill
Feelings is not to play for
Because we are created by God preciously.

bluebird

Postby Edwin » Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:03 am

bluebird wrote:Life isn't easy when you got break and hurt
Life is not happy when you lose someone you love
Life is not easy when you keep on the past
Life is not easy when you are abandoned with someone you love.

Feelings is not good to play for
Feelings is not a thing that can be fooled
Feelings is dangerous when it is forgotten
Feelings will be frustrated when you lose heart

If things has happened the way you don't expect

Feelings is not to play for
Because we are created by God preciously.

Those are really good thoughts! :) :) :) :)
Edwin

Postby lavander » Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:49 pm

I recently experienced of breaking up with someone I love, and infact I ve been coping up with my emotions I felt with him,perhaps Its just a matter of step by step process to overcome your feelings as what the saying goes "it takes time to heal all the wounds" First thing I do is accept the reality even its hard and try to move on, I try to occupy my mind with positive thoughts, or maybe there a reason behind that could benifits me thats why it happen to me, and lastly I keep praying to god to be strong and help me move on the situation. So tell here,Hoping that here in jaderune I find my right man for me. Godbless!!!!
lavander

Postby Edwin » Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:47 pm

lavander wrote:I recently experienced of breaking up with someone I love, and infact I ve been coping up with my emotions I felt with him,perhaps Its just a matter of step by step process to overcome your feelings as what the saying goes "it takes time to heal all the wounds" First thing I do is accept the reality even its hard and try to move on, I try to occupy my mind with positive thoughts, or maybe there a reason behind that could benifits me thats why it happen to me, and lastly I keep praying to god to be strong and help me move on the situation. So tell here,Hoping that here in jaderune I find my right man for me. Godbless!!!!

This should be a good place to find someone that you can love and trust. :) :) :) :)
Edwin

Postby SIGMA » Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:40 am

I destroy everything they gave me all depends on the situation though. I literally shot up the pictures of my ex wife. :twisted:
SIGMA

Postby Edwin » Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:04 pm

Some people do fairly well with breakups, while others had a very difficult time. My younger sister and her husband used their kids to fight with each other. It damaged the kids which is very sad. My older sister-in-law was not happy about their breakup, but they were fairly civil to each other. The worst that happened was that it devestated their 18 year old son to the point that he quit school before he finished. He did finish later, but he as emotionally destroyed by it. It has caused lots of problems during family get gatherings where my former sister-in-law was still good friends with all of our family, and the newer wife was unhappy that they both had to gather at the same time. An older sister of the one that was devestated did not appreciate the new wife, and I don't think any of them are pleased. Another young couple divorced, and the father tried unsuccessfully to get the older daughter to cause problems. Now this daughter will not go near her father, and she will not speak with any of them from that family. The younger daughter is still going with her father, and she is soon turning 12, and he says he is going to go to court and take her away as soon as she turns 12, which wouldn't surprise me at all. He and that family uses her to stir up trouble with her older sister, and they make her feel very discontended when she has been with then and then she returns.
Edwin

Postby janeithv » Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:17 am

When I broke up with my first boyfriend, I was too proud to cry with my siblings nor with my friends. They all knew it will end that way- he is an incurable womanizer. But I need an outlet and need to cry to lessen the pain but too proud to let other people see that my heart is bleeding. I wake up in the middle of the night, go to the garage and cry my heart out then go back to sleep and go to work afterwards with no swollen eyes.

I buried my self with work, lots of work and after three years, comes to terms with it and decided its time to move on and give love another shot.
Janeith

"What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger. Life is not about avoiding challenges. Life is not about not making mistakes, it is about learning from them."
janeithv

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum